Of all the times to get stressed out.........

MrsPtobe

Reaction score
........... we're moving house at the end of February! And already it's got me demented!

I've been quite good so far, doing a little bit every day, thought I'd get as much done as possible while I'm still useful! But I've just had our release instructions through from our letting agent and blummin heck, they don't want much do they?! :wacko:

xxx

Oh god dont remind me! we rented our house out last july to tenants for a year and moved home to get a bit of cash....didnt expect to get pregs!! so baba is due july and they have to move out july!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big fat nightmare! Hope it all goes well for you! NO LIFTING :p xx

Ooh my!! It always happens at the worst times doesn't it? It would have been easier to stay where we are for the time being but sadly that's not an option due to the fact that our current house has no central heating, only a blown air heating system (and I use the term "heating" very loosely!), and the two front bedrooms upstairs are uninhabitable due to the thick black damp that's crawling all over the walls and ceilings! We've scrubbed and cleaned it twice but it keeps coming back. The conservatory makes a good freezer in the winter, and hot house in the summer, but the minute it starts to rain the water comes in everywhere! Sadly our landlord doesn't want to know, won't spend a penny on getting it fixed! Good luck to them finding somebody to move in after we've moved out! And even better luck getting the £700+ rent every month!

Thanks, hope all goes ok with your tenants moving out!

C xx

I know how you feel, i am having an extension built to add 2 extra bedrooms. The scaffolding is going up in the next couple of days. I am dreading the mess, dreading the noise, dreading my 2 dogs getting stressed out, and dreading the decorating at the end of it.
We planned it before i got pregnant, but the planning took so long to go through, that we have only just got permission.
I am stressed just thinking of it all, but it will probably be worse in my head than it is in real life LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->