off to the doctors

Nemo and bump

mummy of 1 daughter
Reaction score
just called my midwife as ive benn getting period pains all week and had an upset tummy and was starting to really annoy me. she said ive got to go to the doctors for a urine test coz it might be a urine infection. have managed to get an appointment for 5:20 this evening but have left my notes in oh's car!!! oh well. i hope its not an infection as me and antibiotics dont agree with eachother. will update when i get back xoxo

Good luck hon, hope everything is ok x

tad nervous as this is the first appoointment ive had to go to alone. oh has been there at every other one but hes at work this time :(

Oh dear. I hope they get to the bottom of it and you start to feel better soon.

Tut tut at leaving your notes in his car!!!:dohh:

hope everything is alright.

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/countdown/_minibaby/1230159600.jpg

hope everything is ok! i'm the same with antibiotics, they knock me for 6!

well am back from doctors and soaking wet from the rain!! ive got a urine infection and tonsillitous(sp). so antibiotics for me. they're not ones ive had before so will be interesting to see how i react usually its sickness, rash or thrush or if im really lucky a combo of these. xoxo

Poor you... I hate antibiotics they always make me so ill. Hope these ones are ok for you!

well am back from doctors and soaking wet from the rain!! ive got a urine infection and tonsillitous(sp). so antibiotics for me. they're not ones ive had before so will be interesting to see how i react usually its sickness, rash or thrush or if im really lucky a combo of these. xoxo

Glad they're sorting you out hun. Try drinking those probiotic drinks while yo're on the antibiotics. It really helps with any sickness you might get. I STRONGLY recommend it!

Hope you feel better soon. When i had a Urine infection at 24 weeks the antibiotics worked a treat. I also drunk lots n lots of fresh cranberry juice to flush it out, so may be a good idea to get yourself some. x

Hope you're feeling better soon. Take care.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->