Off topic. My eye is killing :(

sammie13s

Reaction score
Think it may be an infection. The bottom right lid is red and sore and when I move my eye ouch the pain. It's the corners of the eye :( Looks purple and red. Anyone else had this? I'm in total panic thinking my eyes going to fall out x

Awww big hugs. I don't think your eye is going to fall out! I would go to the doctors tomorrow if you can. And if it starts to affect your vision in the meantime you should go to A&E. It could definitely be a bit of an infection xx

I had an eye infection had to go the opticians because I wear contact lenses, they told me to go A&E because a doctors referral would take longer over the Easter holidays so I did.
They have me eye drops, I read the do and don'ts before using them and it read don't take if pregnant.
At the time (over a week ago now) I wasn't sure if I was or not, took a test just to be sure and that's when I had my BFP.
I think my eye infection was to do with my immune system going down because of my pregnancy.
My eye was extremely sore couldn't touch it AT ALL hurt when I blinked and was very red and bloodshot.
.. Come to think of it, it was also my right lower corner of my eye too!!!! :lol:
Hope this helps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->