Off Topic: We <3 Furbabies

keekeesaurus

NTNP or something like it
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of you lovelies have made reference to your little cuties or have adorable avatars and can't find a thread about pets so thought I'd jump on in and start one!
This is the place to delight in our furry family members. I have two - an incredibly grumpy blue Persian called Cosmo who was a rescue cat and is about 8 years old and a big, beautiful Alaskan Malamute called Storm who is 2. They're both real characters and we loves them to pieces. OH and I refer to ourselves as mummy and daddy when we're talking to them, which I know kills some people :blush:.

Now...can I find some pics?

And what's more, can I actually get them into a post???

Omg they are gorgeous!
We did have a pet thread called 'Pets', started by Cebethel.

Typing wud be easier if this fat grumpy cat wasn´t sitin on key board!

Oh wow - where do I start?? First off, I have Willow, Champagne, Sapphire, Tilly, Pharoah and Boo - they're my Ragdolls (cats). Then there's Theo, my rescue cocker spaniel, then Bailey and Charity, my horses.

I adore my furbabies <3

Hi keekeesaurus, we also have three furbabies.... Puccii bichon frise 2.5yrs, Lola 6mths and our new baba Lulu 10wks.. :baby:

They also know us as mummy and daddy and all our cards are signed with their names...:haha:

My mum always asks about them when on the phone as they are our babies...heehee...

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1338.jpg
    IMG_1338.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 318.jpg
    318.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
Goldie those are adorable kitties :) We've only got the one very spoiled kitty "Henry Big Show Black Cat" we are looking at maybe getting a dog, still looking at rescue places in the area that will suit us best for a pet :) We had a Newfoundland Riley but had to leave him with my Mom when we moved here:cry:

Hi keekeesaurus, we also have three furbabies.... Puccii bichon frise 2.5yrs, Lola 6mths and our new baba Lulu 10wks.. :baby:

They also know us as mummy and daddy and all our cards are signed with their names...:haha:

My mum always asks about them when on the phone as they are our babies...heehee...

Too. Damn. Cute. Awww, they are just adorable! I want to snuggle and squish every one of them!

My OH gets a Father's Day card from the furbabies :blush:. Glad it's not just me!

Oh wow - where do I start?? First off, I have Willow, Champagne, Sapphire, Tilly, Pharoah and Boo - they're my Ragdolls (cats). Then there's Theo, my rescue cocker spaniel, then Bailey and Charity, my horses.

I adore my furbabies <3

Pics! Pics! Pics!

Goldie those are adorable kitties :) We've only got the one very spoiled kitty "Henry Big Show Black Cat" we are looking at maybe getting a dog, still looking at rescue places in the area that will suit us best for a pet :) We had a Newfoundland Riley but had to leave him with my Mom when we moved here:cry:

I adore Newfoundlands. Aww, so sad you had to leave him!
We got Cosmo before we got Storm and even though Storm is about fifty times bigger than Cosmo the grumpy cat beats him up and definitely rules the roost!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->