offer on pregnacare conception and wellman conception

brumbar

Working on IT
Reaction score
Ladies,
Hope it is not against the forum rules to post this ( please forgive me dear moderator and don't strike me off if it is ), but I thought you might benefit from this. There's a buy one get one free offer on wellman conception (yes it does have maca root and all othe goodies!!!!!!!!) and pregnacare conception when you buy from the manifacturer's website www.vitabiotics.com + free delivery in the UK!go to Speciall offers!
I just ordered mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxxxx

Good offer - says free delivery to mainland uk but can't seem to see a cost for delivery to Northern Ireland!!! Has anyone seen the Wellman Conception in the shops e.g. superdrug, Boots?

sorry hun....this is the only place I've seen this one..... they say it's new...i picked mine up today from the post office... the notification was sent on thursday- 6days during the strike!!! not bad! and they sent it recorded delivery...

Seems Boots sell the Wellman Conception online too. I haven't seen them instore yet. Boots have a 3 for 2 offer at the moment (not as good a buy 1 get 1 free mind u!) and you can order online and collect at a store for ur choice for no charge.

hey shalagirl....try going through the order form you might discover that it's free for NI too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->