Itti Bitti Beechworth Tutto - Hardly used, EUC

Mini LaLa Floriade - EUC, no stains - SOLD

Mini Lala French Riviera - EUC, no stains - SOLD

Mini Lala Birdcage Forest - EUC, no stains - SOLD

Ecobubs Navy Stripe, Small - VGC, no stains noticeable

Ecobubs Chocolate stripe, Small - VGC, no stains noticable

Two Tots Bots cotton boosters - New

Little Lamb wetbag - New

All of the above nappies come with their inserts. I have tried to describe everything well, but I haven't checked every insert in detail for stains. Please ask if you have any questions.

Many thanks :flower:

Photo here

Attachments

• IMG_6473.jpg
    IMG_6473.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 82
What size is the issy bear? How much are you looking for it?

Edit: just read the full shebang, really interested in the issy though if you do sell separate :flower:

No way you'd sell seperately?

I'd be interested in , a silver tutto, bubblegum tutto, danube tutto and the issy, if you get no takers for the whole lot.
x

I'd be interested in the brown Gen-Y wrap if you end up splitting. Possibly the Small silver (EUC) and ivory ittis too. :thumbup:

id be interested in a silver tutto if u split:)
(the other gen-y is called afternoon outing i think:))

I would be intrested in the tuttos if you decided to split :)

I'd be interested in a silver tutto and the flowery one too :)

If you do decide to split (I'm spotting a theme here :rofl:) I'd be interested in the other Gen Y (the silvery one) :)

Ok girls - you're wearing me down! If you can bear with me on posting (I live in a rural area and need to go out and buy smaller postage bags before I can get them sent) I'll split, but i'll have to prioritise those that want 3 or 4 nappies to begin with (and if you have 4 I'll throw in either the mesh bags/ecobubs boosters/ll wet bag on a first come first served basis).

So, PM me with what you'd like and a reasonable offer! x

I live in a rural area and need to go out and buy smaller postage bags before I can get them sent

Black bin bags work well when you run out of the mailing bags :) Just lay them flat and use them like wrapping paper!

I live in a rural area and need to go out and buy smaller postage bags before I can get them sent

Black bin bags work well when you run out of the mailing bags :) Just lay them flat and use them like wrapping paper!

Or any thick carrier bag turned inside out then just sellotape an envelope on for the address or use a marker pen :winkwink:

If I don't contact you first thing Thurs please hit me a kick.... :ninja: :haha:

How much do you want for the mesh bags?
I'm happy to wait for postage too :)

How much do you want for the mesh bags?
I'm happy to wait for postage too :)

£4 posted? (but please either gift or add fees). If you'd like them and let me know asap I can probably get them in the post this afternoon.

I got my nappies today thankyou :)
They dont even seem like they've been used, the tutto inserts are still really soft and I love the issy, its immaculate too!
Now just have to figure out these tutto poppers, they're a wee bit complicated looking lol.

xx

I got my nappies today thankyou :)
They dont even seem like they've been used, the tutto inserts are still really soft and I love the issy, its immaculate too!
Now just have to figure out these tutto poppers, they're a wee bit complicated looking lol.

xx

Glad they arrived safely! Yes, I wasn't sure what I'd used and what I hadn't, so thought I'd better play it safe lol! There is a good video from their website on how to use them and which combo of inserts etc. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->