Offers please? Tutto, Ecobubs

Sorry I'll leave the mesh bags as I can get them cheaper :)

Got Gen-y and ittis today. Thank you!
Ittis are so tiny! :cloud9: Amazing how easy it is to forget how small things need to be!

Hiya!
How much would you do the 3 remaining mini la las for (if u still have them)? Have never tried them before... but they look so pretty!! :cloud9:

Hiya!
How much would you do the 3 remaining mini la las for (if u still have them)? Have never tried them before... but they look so pretty!! :cloud9:

Hi! Yes, thats why I love them - they are just so gorgeous! They've converted a few friends to cloth! How about £25 all in? :flower:

Hiya!

Hi! Yes, thats why I love them - they are just so gorgeous! They've converted a few friends to cloth! How about £25 all in? :flower:

Yes please! If you pm me your paypal, i'll send the funds as soon as poss. Working nights at the mo tho, so it might b at some random hour! lol! I hope this isnt the start of an expensive new addiction! cant really afford to love more nappy brands! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->