• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official june bumps! The countdown is on!!!!!

I should have said, those pics are 16weeks~20weeks~24weeks :)

Looking good ladies! :happydance: I'm in a super cheerful mood today. The girls in work kept saying you could really see my bump! :) I'm looking less fat, more pregnant! Lol. So glad I'm not the only one with the horrible taste, it's so icky. I spent most of today daydreaming about summer walks with my baby, it's all finally getting so real... Plus baby had hiccups! Haha it was pretty funny! :) how you all doing? Xx

Im still on the just looking fat stage, only if i wear the right clothes do i look pregnant, so they have nearly been worn out now lol

It's amazing the difference clothes make!
Is it wrong that I'm really looking forward to those last few weeks when I can live in leggings and tunics and not feel too scruffy? lol

Wow! Youre going to get dressed?! I was just thinking jammies... :winkwink: just kidding, I know what you mean. Tho I have looked my smartest while pregnant as I don't fit into my scruffy clothes at the mo so am forced to look smart. Thanks to my mum buying me so many lovely things! :) xx

Well jammies would be preferable for me too but I might get raised eyebrows taking LO to babygroup like that :haha:

No one would bat an eyelid where I live unfortunately, it seems to be the fashion... :haha:
Tho i was a bit annoyed when my mil said "are you going to buy something for the christening next weekend? It's just all you wear is jeans and shirts." umm, kinda limited in wardrobe dept at mo dear... :growlmad: xx

I know that feeling, I have a Christening, an engagement party and 2 birthday parties to go to before I pop :wacko: Leggings and tunics are the way forward :thumbup:

I am 27 weeks now and due june 22nd with a little boy :D ryley james :D

I just found this group! I am due June 1st with my 4th child, third girl in a row (my DH only makes girl babies, I guess, lol--son is mine from another relationship). That makes one boy at 17, and three girls 9, 6, and almost done baking. :)

I'm in Southern California.

I just found this group! I am due June 1st with my 4th child, third girl in a row (my DH only makes girl babies, I guess, lol--son is mine from another relationship). That makes one boy at 17, and three girls 9, 6, and almost done baking. :)

im due the same day as you and i think my hubby only makes girl babys as well this is our third girl in a row! my girls 7 ,4,still baking

This is where all the June mommies have been hiding :wave:

Im due on the 5th :pink: bump :happydance:

How has pregnancy been treating everyone

im due the same day as you and i think my hubby only makes girl babys as well this is our third girl in a row! my girls 7 ,4,still baking

I love having girl babies, though, so no worries on my end.

As for pregnancy... well, this is my 6th pregnancy, 7th baby to be delivered (one set of twins). I was a gestational surrogate twice, so this is only the 4th (and FINAL) baby for my family. I had a surprisingly boring pregnancy until recently when they said I have gestational diabetes. Yeah... I am still adjusting to it and have an appointment with the dietitian/diabetes educator on Monday so that I can monitor my blood sugar levels. Other than that, just baking right along.

:hi: I didn't realise there were two June groups

We are due our 2nd baby a :yellow: bump on 24th June

Yes there is the June buds group too,

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/427743-june-buds-come.html

Oh June is popular for babies! I've got my 1st antenatel class today, I'm well nervous! :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->