*~* Official May Testers Thread *~* 6 BFP's!!!! *~ UPDATE: ALL NEW DATES NOW ADDED

May I please be moved to May 15th instead of May 20th?

I O'd 5 days earlier than normal based on my digi opk's.

Yesterday was 10dpo and I got my :bfp:

Thanks!

:witch: got me early hours of this morning :cry:, onto month 2!
Congratualtions those ladies with your :bfp: and Goodl Luck to the rest of us for next month! xx

abstersmum - Congrats hun!
I love your little food size guide ticker :thumbup:

Hi,

I am very cautiously letting you know that I got my :bfp: (albeit very faint) today at 9dpo!

xxx

I think I will test 5/20... AF due 5/19 or 5/20... I may wait until 5/22 but it is my bday so I do not know that I could handle :bfn: on my bday if I am not. So 5/20 it is.

Congrats to all the girls with :bfp:

:dust: to all the girls who the :witch: snagged - i have my fx crossed for you next cycle!

My testing date is May 27th :dance:

Congrats to all the ladies who go there BFP already and baby dust to all those still waiting to test! =) :happydance:

I think I'm out because I'm feeling that 'feeling' down there that she's on the way. ::sigh::

I'm out for this month:( AF came today. Feeling quite miserable today but onto another month of trying

Congrats to all the girls with :bfp:

:dust: to all the girls who the :witch: snagged - i have my fx crossed for you next cycle!

My testing date is May 27th :dance:

That's our 10th wedding anniversary so fx its a lucky day for you!!!

Got 3 :bfp: yesterday at different times of the day (2 with IC and 1 with proper pink dye POAS)!!!!!!

Have tested again with an Asda own brand and FMU and got a much darker :bfp:

Can't believe it as had more symptoms the months :witch: showed up.

Just now have a bit of back ache and some nausea but no sore (.)(.) or tiredness yet.

:hug: to those the ugly witch got and :thumbup: to those still to test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->