Officially been ntnp but...(TMI?)

CupCakeFairy

Reaction score
Ah... this ntnp malarky is already a bit of a pain! This is only my first month of ntnp but I've been temping for 2 cycles! Both have so far have had numbers all over the place... and I ovulate early each time... but that's a bit irrelevant - just a back story...sorry!

BUT! What I would like to know - if any of you lovelies know - is - Does being ill affect your bbt?

I have the cold yet again!! and had high temp yesterday and today (the same temps as last Ov I just noticed) but FF is not marking it as an OV yet... but just wanted to settle my mind!

The other extremely weird thing that I experienced this morning whilst BDing was lower abdominal pain...like trapped wind but much worse and no wind! :nope: I have the painful feeling in some :sex: positions ('scues me while I blush!) but not in most others, but today, I had it all the time...(ended up just giving up and getting ready for work :dohh:) Any thoughts on my weird pain?

Any help or advice, or even a kind word would be much appriciated!

Thakies Ladies!

:cake:

Hi hun, I don't really have any helpful advice about the cramps/pain but just wanted to say I'm sure being ill would defo make your temperature all over the place. I know when I have a cold I either feel too hot or shivery. Hope you feel better soon!

Did your pain feel like your lower abdomen was going to explode? I had that a couple f months ago around the time I was due to ovulate. It felt like I needed to pass wind so bad but it wasn't that! It was soooo tender inside.

X

Thats sounds about right! Although, even sitting on Monday was sore! It's easing though, slowly! And I think I'm officially symptom spotting now too! Thanks guys for your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->