• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Officially can't push my toddler in his buggy anymore :(

sophie22

Reaction score
For a while now at times when walking I've had random pains, usually in one hip at a time, and sort of ovary area. But now even just doing the trip rou d the corner to my mums and back, on the way back I literally have to keep stopping the pain is so bad when I'm walking! Is this normal? I never had it with my first :nope: it's really annoying as I want to keep active but I have the feeling long walks are going to have a similar effect now, too.

Could it be spd? I have spd and really cant push the pram anyone or a shopping trolley as it is just so uncomfortable and it hurts so much!

I have this problem too sometimes. I had PGP or painful braxton hicks or just weird unexplainable pains! It's rubbish :(

I'm not sure, I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow so might ask then. It only seems to happen badly when I'm pushing the buggy and occasionally if just walking so I don't really want to label it SPD when I know people who get it all the time so bad. But maybe you can get a touch of SPD without being crippled by it, not sure!
I get lots of random pains that shock me at times, especially shooting own the sides of bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->