Officially dpo1 using cyclogest buddies?

ms sunshine

Reaction score
Havnt posted in years, been ttc no 2 for 4 yrs. I have had low progesterone and I had to argues with drs to get help. Finally got a good dr, and been put on cyclogest progesterone. I saw my egg yesterday so I have officially ovulated today confirmed by scan. Has anyone use cyclogest or any success stories? Finally feel for the 1st time in years I have a shot at being pregnant this month. Am so happy. Anyone want to buddy

I've just finished my 12 days using them for the first time. I have a short luteal phase of around 8/9 days. I've had fertility tests & I asked the consultant if I could try them before going onto clomid.
I've made it today to 14dpo for the first time in at the the 2 years I've been tracking my cycles so thats good they've worked but no bfp this month.
Good luck to you I hope they help :)

Oh wow thats amazing.Mine was the same usually 10 but could go as low as 8. Tried everythign b6 vitex nothing worked so am really hopeful these will help fingers crossed

Let me know how you get on! I'm really praying this is going to work if not I'm planning on trying clomid in July.
I've not been trying as long it's been two years for me & tests have shown I also have a blocked fallopian tube & my consultant adviced ivf would be my best shot but financially isn't an option for us :-(
What was your day 21 progesterone test result? One month mine was 27 & another month 29 which I don't think is too bad but my levels must just drop dramatically & quick for my af to start as early as 8dpo. I also suspect I have endometriosis too.

Last August my progesterone was 0 then 2 cycles ago it was 16 and last cycle 18. I have made some massive diet changes and working out and that seems to have helped but like you I think it drops early. I cramp at 5dpo and start spotting any time after. Had a few cramps today but I think cyclogest can cause cramps from what I have read. I'm 4 dpo according to ff but the dr said I ovulated earlier as she did a scan so if be 5dpo but my temps don't back that up so not sure. Just hope its not a sign these aren't working. Been googling not read any where that they didn't help them so fingers crossed.

I think the dr mentioned I may need some fertility drugs but just wants to see how I respond to this, she said I may have a weak ovulation. I just can't believe I finally got some where. Just wanted a little brother or sister for my son so it's really exciting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->