Officially loopy.

kintenda

Reaction score
:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

I was at work today (I'm a legal advisor in a call centre type environment), & it was super quiet so I thought I'd be extremely unproductive for a change and indulge in some baby day dreams. I was working out my annual leave for the next year as I'm off on holiday in October, & I also worked out when all of my AFs are due until Jan (which actually isn't that bad because generally they are on time, & I was just curious to see how correct my ticker actually would be :p)... I've worked out that providing they all stay on time, my ov time falls during my October holiday. I know this is super premature, & possibly quite ridiculous... I then thought, 'hmm, wonder if I could get OH to agree to moving forward in manner of not wasting all that BD time...'

Oh dear. I feel that is marginally (just a tad :p) obsessive?!?!

Obviously I am NOT going to mention this to OH, fear of him sizing me up for a white jacket is too great, but at least I am well equipped for if they are all on time ;):blush:

:lol: I think if i wanted another :baby: soon i would be counting down the seconds, but as it happens my OH is the one that is counting them down :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->