Officially NTNP... Looking for buddies

Reaction score
Today is CD1 and I have officially decided to NTNP. There is just a little to much hassle when trying.. So whatever happens happens is the type of attitude Im going to have.

Looking for some NTNPing buddies.

My name is Toshea. I'll be 23 this July. I have had 2 previous miscarriages:cry:.. My lil angels are up there somewhere waiting on their mommy:hugs:

Anyone want to talk or become NTNP buddies?

Hey hun and welcome to NTNP - I came over from WTT, I'm also 22, 23 in november. No angels or babies for me, but hoping to get a BFP soon. Happy to be buddies xxx

Hi hun and welcome to ntnp i am not officially here yet as i am waiting to finish bcp (in about a week) to start ntnp for my first my name is sharon and i will be 23 on the 28th of this month would love to chat and be buddies

Hey hun and welcome to NTNP - I came over from WTT, I'm also 22, 23 in november. No angels or babies for me, but hoping to get a BFP soon. Happy to be buddies xxx

Lots of :dust: to you.

I wish you all the luck in getting your :bfp:
Im hoping for mine as well.. I decided to ntnp, because thinking about and counting and all that stuff was starting to get to me.. Im still young, it will happen, I dont need to stress out about trying. Now Im just gonna have fun :sex: and hope that one day that :spermy: gets my eggy :thumbup:
I will still continue to look for Ov days but other than that Im not doing anything but :sex: :thumbup:

Hi hun and welcome to ntnp i am not officially here yet as i am waiting to finish bcp (in about a week) to start ntnp for my first my name is sharon and i will be 23 on the 28th of this month would love to chat and be buddies

Good Luck!

And Happy Early Birthday.. :happydance:

When you come to NtNp are you just going to let nature do its thing?

I have decided just to watch for Ov and :sex:
Not worry about if I bd at the right time or anything like that just have fun and see what happens:thumbup:

i am planning on letting nature take its course as i'm not sure how my af's are gonna be when i stop bcp was really irregular before so hopefully my body will settle down quickly and i will then be able to count ovulation days and what not

hi im heva im 21, 22 in august. I've been ntnp since february simply because my cycle is messed up so i never no when i ov and eventhough i live with my oh he works stupid hours so i take when i can get lol. Hope something starts to happen soon though...

i am planning on letting nature take its course as i'm not sure how my af's are gonna be when i stop bcp was really irregular before so hopefully my body will settle down quickly and i will then be able to count ovulation days and what not

Im pretty sure you af will be different after bcp. I was on Depo for 4 years and after 2 1/2 years of waiting I got it and it was normal and calmer than before bc..

hi im heva im 21, 22 in august. I've been ntnp since february simply because my cycle is messed up so i never no when i ov and eventhough i live with my oh he works stupid hours so i take when i can get lol. Hope something starts to happen soon though...

I can relate with the weird hours with OH.. He is a bouncer at 2 bars and is always working. Weekends are the worst.:nope:

i hope so just its the one part i'm not looking forward to as i was having af every 2 weeks before bcp

it was so whole point of me going on bcp in the first place if it starts happening again i guess i'll just goto my GP and explain my situation and plans

it was so whole point of me going on bcp in the first place if it starts happening again i guess i'll just goto my GP and explain my situation and plans

Yeah, Im sure something like that can be fixed. But there is good chance it wont happen again

Hey everybody! Just thought I'd say hi since I'm also at the NTNP status. My name is Missy, have had 3 miscarriages, 2 full term boys (kinda) and hoping to have a girl next :) How is everybody?

Hi Missy, great to meet you! I'm Mellissa...your handle always catches my eye because my grandpa always called me Missa....

I got my handle from my grandma! My full name is Melissa and she always called me her Missa lissa, I guess cause it rhymed. It has stuck with me ever since :)

Today is CD1 and I have officially decided to NTNP. There is just a little to much hassle when trying.. So whatever happens happens is the type of attitude Im going to have.

My name is Toshea. I'll be 23 this July. I have had 2 previous miscarriages:cry:.. My lil angels are up there somewhere waiting on their mommy:hugs:

Hi Toshea, sorry to hear about your losses. I'm also trying for #1 but we are taking it very casual for the first few months so we are more in the NTNP camp than actively TTC. Plus this month it looks like I will be away with work while I am fertile. Oh well, what will be will be!

Good luck - looks like we may be testing about the same time!

Hi Toshea, sorry to hear about your losses. I'm also trying for #1 but we are taking it very casual for the first few months so we are more in the NTNP camp than actively TTC. Plus this month it looks like I will be away with work while I am fertile. Oh well, what will be will be!

Good luck - looks like we may be testing about the same time!

Thanks.

Also good luck on you trying/ntnp :hugs:

Im not sure im going to be testing this cycle let alone be bding.. My partner is a bouncer for 2 bars, and works A LOT :cry: But trying never hurt. And it is always fun to try LOL:haha::haha:

Hi everyone. I'm Dana. 25 and just moved over from wtt. I chart but other than that we are just going to :sex: and see what happens. My cycles are so wacko I have to chart to have some idea when af is coming and if I O or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->