Officially NTNP

x_WelshGirl_x

1boy, 1girl, 1 angel baby
Reaction score
Well me and OH are now officially NTNP, it was meant to be October but we decided once i finished this pack of pills that would be it. I don't want the pressure of charting etc. We just want to go with the flow and whatever happens, happens. Hoping to be pregnant by chrismtas though, i have my ideas of telling the family then with like a 'grandads taxi' car sign for my dad :haha:
I've obviously got to have my withdrawal bleed from the pill yet but after that its all go so thought it was time i joined this part now :) x

Hey hun welcome to ntnp....We are trying for our 5th baby.....Hope it doesnt take too long to get your :bfp:

Thank you :) ohhh 5th baby? have you been trying for long? My OH is one of 5, his mum cooks for the five thousand lol.

Hi there i'm in the same position as you at the moment. Just started NTNP after finishing bcp at the end of july and we are also going with the flow and hoping it just happens. I'm also hoping for a BFP by Christmas! Fingers crossed for us both!

Well me and OH are now officially NTNP, it was meant to be October but we decided once i finished this pack of pills that would be it. I don't want the pressure of charting etc. We just want to go with the flow and whatever happens, happens. Hoping to be pregnant by chrismtas though, i have my ideas of telling the family then with like a 'grandads taxi' car sign for my dad :haha:
I've obviously got to have my withdrawal bleed from the pill yet but after that its all go so thought it was time i joined this part now :) x

Hi, We're NTNP too but waiting for my first normal AF which is due on 28th, after then it's all systems go :) I can't wait, feel like I've been waiting for years.

Where abouts in Wales are you from?

i would be baby dancing before your widthdraw bleed, 2 years ago i got pregnant before that

We have been not been ntnp for long.g just had my dd 15 weeks ago tomorrow lol. About a month or 2 i think lol. Yeah i would dtd before your bleed too. You never know.

Hey welcome to NTNP hope you dont have a long stay here and i hope you get your :bfp: soon xxx

Thank you everyone :) and oh i will be baby dancing before the withdrawal bleed too but that should be here some time next week though. I havent been waiting that long really, the OH said late last year he wants a baby and i wasn't sure as i only had a temp job, but in january i became permanent and in march we got our own place so only been waiting since march but im soooo broody right now its unreal lol. i hope you all get your BFP's soon too. And Marie_Wills, im from wrexham. x

Ahhh I'm due on next week so will be starting TTC early Sept too :) How old are you? I'm 24 and TTC #1

:) I'm 22, will be 23 sep 11th and this will be our first too :) exciiiiiting :D

Hi hun and welcome to NTNP, OH and i are trying for #2 :hugs:

:) I'm 22, will be 23 sep 11th and this will be our first too :) exciiiiiting :D

Oooo yay :happydance: I can't believe it's finally here, feels like I've been really broody for the last 2 years contantly, I think about it all day every day :)

Fingers crossed we'll have a BFP soon :) In an ideal world, next month haha but before Xmas was be brill :)

:dust:Aww samsugar your pic is adorable lol.

Haha marie_wills, OH's niece was 2 in april and since she was born i've been broody but its only since OH has said he wanted a baby i got extra broody. We were going to try a few months ago when my nanna was in hospital so she would fight to see the baby but it wasnt the right time and its finally here.
i am hoping before christmas but not going to get stressed if it isnt.

lots of :dust: for everyone xx

Your right, no point in stressing, things happen for a reason and when the times right it'll be lovely :) Just I'm not very good with waiting for things ha, I'm guessing I shall have to learn.

:dust:

I'm not very good at waiting either..we can learn together lol. I preferably wanna tell my family christmas day if i am pregnant before, but we usually go to this club for christmas eve, and usually get a taxi back, so if we get pregnant before christmas and i can actually wait to tell them, then i've gotta think of a reason why i wont drink and il drive back to my mums :haha:

Ha ha just say you don't feel to good and that drinking would make you feel worse lol

I've just had a prediction from Gail :) I'm predicted a November conception with a lil boy :D hope I do catch this year :)

Ha ha just say you don't feel to good and that drinking would make you feel worse lol

I've just had a prediction from Gail :) I'm predicted a November conception with a lil boy :D hope I do catch this year :)

Hi i'm fairly new to bnb - i noticed a few people on here have predicitions.....who are they from???

Hi, I've just had mine by Gail, her site is below :)

https://psychic123ukreadings.net

lol im pretty sure she'd guess ha, but then again im not a big drinker at all and can be quite happy being the driver.

Ohh, i hope its right, i dont think i could have one of them, a prediction i mean not a boy hahaha! i think id probably think too much about it and be gutted if it didnt happen. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->