Officially NTNP

I know what you mean, I'm just curious, never really been interested in getting readings before, but just thought it would be a bit of fun, if it happens great, if not I won't get down about it, it'll happen when the times right :)

I definitely think things happen for a reason, so I'm sure when the times right it will :D

Have you got any names in mind? Or is that looking too far ahead lol

Yeah true, id get too frustrated if it didnt happen etc. but yeah i think when the times right it will happen.

Yep, we have a girls name picked out, really hoping we have a girl because we cant decide on a boys name hehe! how about you? xx

I'm exactly the same, it's funny how it's so easy to think of a few girl names but when it comes to boy I can barely think of one. I'm sure i'll start to like something once I know I'm having one, but as we've not started trying yet it's quite a way off. Plenty of time.

I know, its a bit difficult with boys as Joseph i think will be the middle name after OH's grandad and his middle name, and surname begins with B, so i cant have any J's as dont want dodgy initials lol.
Had the girls middle name picked out for months now, after my nanna, but its an old fashioned welsh name so cant be used for first name. we talk about stuff every night and imagine lol, think we're both a bit mad :S
I know for sure we will definitely be finding out what the sex is when the time comes. xx

ha JJB, good plan, best to avoid that, kids can be quite nasty and will try their best to find ways to pick on each other without anything quite so obvious lol

oohhh it's nice your naming after family :)

I tend to talk about it way too much, my OH's not quite so keen on it as me, think he'd prefere to wait a little longer, but we're getting there. I probably do talk about it too much. Your lucky your OH's as keen as you :) Hopefully mine will be too at some point, but until then I think I'm going to have to curb it a bit.

If it were up to me I'd probably find out, but my OH has asked that when it does happen we leave it as a surprise, it'll be so hard saying no at the 20wk scan but I do think it'll be nice for him to have a surprise so I don't mind so much on the 1st as we both have said we would like to have 2.

I know, its a bit difficult with boys as Joseph i think will be the middle name after OH's grandad and his middle name, and surname begins with B, so i cant have any J's as dont want dodgy initials lol.
Had the girls middle name picked out for months now, after my nanna, but its an old fashioned welsh name so cant be used for first name. we talk about stuff every night and imagine lol, think we're both a bit mad :S
I know for sure we will definitely be finding out what the sex is when the time comes. xx

I have used my nans name for Charlottes middle name, its Esme.....There are some lovely names out there, just gotta find them....

I know, all the boys names i like he isnt keen on. i know theres plenty of time yet though.
I love the name Esme its really nice. xx

Thank hun. We took ages to name her, we had a big list of names we both liked, lots of names i liked he didnt and vice versa lol. She was 2 weeks old i think before we named her officially lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->