Officially over it.

jinxii

Reaction score
Morning sickness, that is. I had five days puke free and thought I was in the home stretch. Then starting last night I have been sooo sick. I threw up 3 times in an hour before bed, woke up this morning and immediately threw up. Drank some water, threw up. Ate a piece of toast and a tiny bit of orange juice. Threw up. Sat nauseous and crying in bed for a few hours because my eyeballs and muscles hurt from all the puking (weird migraine? my eyes are bloodshot..) and am now sitting here desperately hoping the yogurt I am eating verrrry slowly will stay down. I had some miserable days earlier in the pregnancy, around 7-8 weeks.. but something seems different about today. It's making me more miserable than usual. First time I've cried during pregnancy!

How far along are you? Sending you a big hug and hope you'll feel better soon!! :hugs:

I'm 12+1. At least my dogs are doing their best to keep me in good spirits... I'm not sure jumping up on my back (he's 5 pounds) and licking my ear while I'm puking is helpful... but it's amusing.

Oh you poor thing :( I can relate. I hope you get some relief soon. I had HG and this week my nausea vanished. I'm on pins and needles scared of it coming back... Hope it stays away after this for you xx

gosh that sounds awful! you would think that at 12 weeks it would start to decrease...............

thinking of you- but the image of your dog jumping on you mid puke is kind of funny lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->