officially the crazy cleaning lady..

kbwebb

Reaction score
all the way through pregnancy I've been overly clean, but today I've hoovered everywhere twice, wiped everything over, cleaned behind the fridge and freezer etc, and scrubbed the walls and skirting boards.. if thats not nesting i don't know what is lol! but i still don't feel clean! :dohh:

Same here, have been overly clean for the past 2 months or so & everywhere I look I see mess! I try to clean as much as possible, but just get too sore a bump :( Is a bank holiday this weekend & I fully intend on utilising hubby to get everything in tip top shape!

my MIL laughs at me because everytime i go there i organise their fridge :haha: now i've got backache and i keep thinking is that the start of labour or just from bending over with the hoover! :dohh:

I'm a crazy cleaning lady too! My baby is back to back so I thought with all this time I'm spending on my hands and knees ill clean my floors everyday! Haha! Everything gets cleaned again and again! Hehe! Gotta love nesting!

Xxx

funny thing is my OH starts cleaning like mad when i do too! must be sympathy nesting :haha: he can be worse than me at times. my feet are killing me now from walking up and down so much! Lucy has been face to back on my left side for weeks now, but she loves sticking her bum out so much it hurts! hopefully its making her move to the middle :winkwink:

funny thing is my OH starts cleaning like mad when i do too! must be sympathy nesting :haha: he can be worse than me at times.

Mine too! I've been interviewing doulas and he gets so embarrassed if our place is a mess.

im also nesting like crazy!,, always re arranging things, mopping the floors (loving the bleach smell lol) ,, washing, cleaning doors aswell lol im doing this several times a day aswell as i have 2 toddlers lol butt,... i actually kinda enjoy it:S all of lil mans stuff has been washed and put away aswell since 20 odd weeks lol now just awaiting on baby:D

my MIL said that when she was heavily pregnant with OH, she got onto ladders and bleached the walls and ceiling of her terraced house.. the ceilings can be like 7ft high! :dohh:

Bleach! Oh my goodness you guys. I'm only cleaning with vinegar. Bleach would give me a headache, even if I have the windows open.

I would love to start nesting but I get about a hour worth of cleaning done and all energy is drained so I am doing a room a day.. kitchen cupboard done yesterday then toilet and bathroom ect... this house is clean I just want it sterile

I went into labour that night, so the cleaning was for a reason LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->