Officially TTC

xSamanthax

DD1, DS1 and 1 Angel
Reaction score
Well now that my AF has turned up after my MC i am officially TTC!! I've just ordered some cheap internet OPK's and i will be getting some clearblue digital OPK's (smiley face ones) as soon as i have to money to spare. Heres hoping for :bfp: in the near future!! :dust:

Good luck Samantha. Amazon has a lot of offers on Clearblue products at the moment.

Pip x

Good luck! I should be starting on Wednesday, maybe Tuesday so I will be right behind you!!!!

LOTS OF :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: FOR US BOTH!!!

Good luck!! I am officially ttc now too, af finished Saturday, I am starting opk tomorrow.

Lots of baby dust for you :) can't do fun emoticons cause I am on my iPhone lol

hey xsamamthax! congrats! could i check w u, did u go on contraceptives to have sex/prevent pregnancy while u were waiting for ur normal AF to come? having some questions that i hope there r answers.. :)

Good luck hun! Mine arrived this morning, much to my shock. Heres hoping we still get our 2011 babies! Theres still time yet! xx

Thank you everyone! Heres hoping you all get your 2011 BFP's too! sending lots of :dust: your way

hey xsamamthax! congrats! could i check w u, did u go on contraceptives to have sex/prevent pregnancy while u were waiting for ur normal AF to come? having some questions that i hope there r answers.. :)

Vonz, me and the OH used condoms while waiting for my AF to come, he didnt get anywhere near me without a condom on! :rofl: I didn't want to accidently get pregnant before my AF.

so pleased you are ttc... it gives me hope that af will visit me soon (we mc on same day).

can't wait to see your good news very soon!

sending you baby dust!

love k.xx

Thank you :hugs:

@Mummyk2b Hope AF shows up for you soon hun i know the waiting can drive you insane lol :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->