OH can NEVER complain about my nappy buying again!

A

anothersquish

Our TV broke yesterday (I think OH broke it on purpose...seriously!) and today he has gone out and bought.....a 42" plasma....:growlmad: it cost a bloody FORTUNE!!!!!
He came home, handed me a bar of chocolate and said "You can have the jumperoo and the car seat you wanted....." bloody male....

Ah but you see a TV comes with a plug, cable twists, lots of plastic wrapping and a big instruction manual he wont read....far important than fluff!

Oh and he can quote specs at people although he probably doesn't know what they mean.

You know important stuff.

<facepalm>

men eh?

Any time DH wants anything he says you can buy those nappies, that sling but ONLY when he's getting something. It usually goes something like this;

Me: I seen this nappy I really like but I want another one too, will have to build up my paypal
Him: Why don't you just order them just now, there's money in the bank
Me: *Goes to order nappies*
Him: By the way, I'm going out with so and so after work on Fri for a few pints
Me: Since when?
Him: You've just spent £30 on nappies and your moaning at me going out for a few pint?

:rofl: men are more intelligent than we give them credit for x

But you're spending money on your LOs!! Not yourselves :/ Norty men

Hes sat on sofa playing with the TV now....keeps muttering things about how good plasma screens are and the sound and something about 1080 (??!!!!) and the energysaving button and such things. All I know is that damn screen is so big I can barely see the whole thing from where Im sat at the computer!!!
Still hes not gonna yell at me for ordering nappies from abroad now and I get the jumperoo (ordering right now...) and hes been throwing a hissy fit about me wanting a RF carseat that will last to around 55lbs but now hes caved...ha!

1080p!!! I've heard that on TV adverts before and though "that's cheap for a telly" I've no idea what it really means..

Oh and is it HD ready?

rofl I just asked him he looked offended and said "Of course!".

Haha But now won't he want to update the DVD player, TV box etc all to HD? Methinks you might be able to buy a lot of nappies :)

Hes got to sort out paying for the jumperoo and the RF carseat first...then a Wii THEN he can get the HD kit LOL

Start making that nappy wishlist- when my DH bought the 52" LCD, the Blu-ray player and then 7.1 surround sound system were not far behind :( On the bright side, he did buy Emma another cute swim diaper yesterday without me even asking for it, lol :)

52"!!!!! Woah! I think the 42" is wayyyyy too big for our room (its only 20m square!!) It looks fecking HUGE!

yeah, it's a tad ridiculous considering the sofa is only about 2m from the TV :dohh: Oh well, it means that I can spend as much as I like on nappies and carriers and he can't give me any grief- everyone wins :winkwink:

haha omg!!! paul would have never got away with that, i can buy as many nappies as i want and he is not allowed to buy anything haha, well tbh if he wants something i usually end up buying it for him like but omg!!! a telly that size is a bit over the top lmfao

x

Actually, plasmas are shite. HD LCD is where it's at, tell him to take it back and sort himself out.... wasting pennies indeed :haha:

Well my TV upstairs is LCD and if hed have TOLD me what he was doing Id have made him get an LCD....he snuck out by himself without telling me to go get it....arsehole.
Least I get the RF careseat now though right LOL

:rofl: Oh my, the OP made me really chuckle. Funny how priorities shift when its something THEY want, eh?

:hugs: Yay for the Mei Tai!!!

Don't ask for the mei tai... just get it and give him a chocolate bar :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"