OH can NEVER complain about my nappy buying again!

Ha, boys and their toys! Arif already had a big TV when we got married so that's fine, and he had a DVD recorder thingie, but then he decided we needed sky plus HD, then an apple tv thing because it does youtube stuff, then a wii, then his latest boy toy is a blu-ray player that also does youtube... as his brother said, why didn't he just buy a ps3 that does all that in one? and now the apple tv doesn't get used cos other stuff does what it does, but we CAN'T get rid of it because we bought a bigger tv unit to store it all :dohh: Next he wants to squeeze 7 speakers into our tiny flat!!! I'm putting my foot down, unless he wants to buy some nappies, or maybe a house to keep it all in!

haha, a bigger house is on my demand list....we start looking in about 6 months...excellent!!

woo arif just asked if he can sell the apple tv to a friend, and i paid for half of it so i get some money... nappies!!!

:rofl: OH just bought a Nikon D90 and a new lens so im having a change bag (I haven't mentioned I bought 8 nappies and a load of inserts today.

Actually, plasmas are shite. HD LCD is where it's at, tell him to take it back and sort himself out.... wasting pennies indeed :haha:

Actually LED tv's are where its at lol.

I have to watrch the Gadget show...:dohh:

Hush, my OH will be wanting to trade in this monster thing for something fancier...urk.

42" :haha: I put my foot down at 32"

LED eh? I have no idea about them! :lol:

Lol we have all joint money so if Jake buys something cool it means LESS money for pretty nappies, not the other way round :lol:

I have never heard of LED either, but then our TV is one someone else chucked out about 10 years ago :rofl:

I was playing a game with OH the other day. He thought he could get his top in the laundry basket from the bed and he bet me 4 nappies that he could! So, having nothing to lose I was in. He missed. Double or nothing for his trousers... I was still in, 8 nappies? Yes please! He missed. Double or nothing for his socks... I hesitated, but I still went for it. He missed.

He was about to go for his underwear when I said "Nah, 16 nappies is fine thanks :rofl:" and he's never tried to play again! haaahaha. Daft.

^^^^^ pure awesome.

The stoopidest thing my hubby has done was get a tattoo machine out when we wee very very drunk...there may have been a silly suggestion from me as to where he should tattoo...the silly sod only did it!

I'd never get bets involving money spending!

HAHAHA... what did he draw? :D OH would just draw a willy on his balls, tbf... :lol:

I said go on tattoo your c**k...so he did a dot half way down...I laughed my ass off and said no on the end!! Never thinking he would have done the first dot but then he did it (there was a classic pain face!) so now he has 2 black dots on his errr 'fella'.

He made me tattoo him...he has a little outline of a heart on his foot...the wonkiest thing you ever did see!! lol...I was very very drunk!!

He has smiley faces on his knees a la Ozzy Osbourne and a little sad face somewhere on his leg....he has many many hours worth of amazing ink by world class artists but he has some shite too!

I fell off my chair laughing!!!! I need to do the laundry basket one on mine somehow...hes a RUBBISH shot....
thought his morning he managed to short out the entire downstairs electrics when removing a light so he can put this new shiney damn TV on the wall.....seriously FFS!!!
He has now made it safe after going "opps"..fecking opps???!!!! Muppet.
He says "Do you want to go to morrisons for some food?" I say "what, with you? Why do you want to come food shopping" Him: "no reason...." *stares at TV* I look online and they do wall TV brackets fairly cheaply.....
*sigh*
He couldnt say a WORD when the bedbug from Kirsten arrived and I paraded it round oging "Look...PRETTY!!!" mwahahaha

Well the fridge and freezer are stuffed full of food and OH has no money left...my job is done :)

ooft, squish...this is your bargaining chip for the next 50 years of fluff!!!

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->