Oh dear lord :|

P

PixieKitty

Tried to make our love more physical on Saturday night... OUCH! I had a c-section, why on earth is it so painful?! It felt like being a virgin again, I even tore a little at the entrance... we used lubrication, but it was just no good, I was nearly crying in pain and it totally took the mood.
Will this ever go away? Or am I doomed to remain a mother of one with no sex life?

I can't comment on the side of after a C - section but i waited a couple of months before i even attempted sex.. it hurt at first then was fine.

I think they recommend to wait 6 weeks or more before getting down to it.

i had a c section to and had sex bout 4 weeks after and i felt like a virgin to lol everything was tight and didnt want to work lol it was also painfull, we tried again at 5 weeks and it was much better. xxx

LOL I always have problems like this if I go awhile between.. 'sexual encounters'.. maybe hormonal changes affect it too?

BTW, have not had sex since January and I won't until after my incision is healed (drainage is messy and I can't tend to my hair down there until the bandages are all off).. I'll let you know how it goes when our time comes :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->