oh for f**k sake why cant things jst stay positive???

emzlouize

mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason
Reaction score
gone and jinxed meself aint i by tellin some of u that aidan as had his feedin tube out an is doin really well,

jst rang up 2 c how e is an they have put the tube bak in coz he wont feed an keeps bein sick and they are gna put him back in an incubator.. wtf he has bin in a cot for 2 week i knew my happiness wudnt last for long

come on little fella be strong for mummy :(

Oh hun :hug:
You have such a gorgeous little fighter. He will pull through this soon

come on little man, get drinking for mummy x

Oh Hun
I think he's probably just got a funny tum today and they just want to keep him well. Hugs xxx

Aww hun, huge :hug:, Aidan is a fighter and will get through this, stay strong, take care :hugs: XX

Sorry things seem to have taken a turn backwards but he's in the best place and they'll do whatever is best for him hun.. you've just gotta try and stay strong xx He's already proven that he's a fighter :hugs:

Aw hun :hugs: He is a fighter and will be home with you in no time x

Oh sweetie I am sure all will be ok. He is very strong <3

Sending some love and hoping no more bad news.

Aiden is sure a fighter hun and im sure this is just a small setback and will be coming on in leaps and bounds again soon. Kx

Try not to worry to much bout the feeding tube hun, it will just give your little man a rest from the hard work of sucking on a bottle. Hopefully he'll be ok tomorrow xx

Don't worry, he's stronger than you think... Their will to live is uncredible, he'll make it through it in no time...He's a lil Angel, trust him!!!
Good luck, stay strong that's all he need.... Lots of good thoughts! Take care. xxxx

aww hun, he will get there in the end xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"