Oh for goodness sake I have no will power!!

lalitas charm

Mummy to Bethan & Piplet
Reaction score
So, I tested on Wed evening with an early detection test even though i knew it was super super early. :blush: I kinda wasn't admitting to it as I knew how daft it was and was annoyed with myself for wasting a test. I'd seen a couple of dots appear where the pos line should be but other than that nothing.

So I've been toying with testing again in the morning because I have no will power so I was digging out the tests so I could do it as soon as I woke up and before my DD woke up when the one I had taken on wed fell out. I looked at it like the true crazy lady I've become and saw a faint line beside where the dots were. Now I'm wondering if this really was a line or an evap and as I've only 1 test I don't want to take it now and waste it but it's killing me to wait until the morning!!! And then is there any point in doing it tomorrow as I'm prob only 10/11dpo so its not going to be all that accurate. OMG I'm turning into a crazy lady!!

Please someone give me a slap round the face and tell me to wise up!! :wacko:

You answered your own question ;) Honestly do try to resist the temptation! The way I look at it if you are pregnant and the egg sticks, then you will still get the BFP if you hold off testing for a week or so. If you do it too early then you may get a false reading, and you'll probably end up buying another test anyway!! Plus if you can't hold out that long, those tests recommend that you use the first morning's pee for early tests, so you really need to at least wait until tomorrow. :flower:

Thanks notnic! :D The slightly deranged urge has passed, I'll see if I can force myself to hold off tomorrow. I've some ICs coming so I can be slightly deranged to my heart's content without breaking the bank!!

ah id be away testing LOL If i dont test ATALL im fine it doesnt bother me i just wait for AF but if i test early i MUST test every day! lol fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Thanks babydance, I'm heading to bed now having resisted testing but can make no promises for tomorrow!! lol!!

My DH is away visiting his mum as she had surgery today so he isn't here to make me see sense ;)

I've been so good so far this cycle, I'm proud of myself! I'm on CD11 and still haven't tested. (I tested on CD10 the last two cycles and every other day after that until AF arrived) I'm hoping to hold out until Tuesday, maybe even Wednesday but we'll see. I'm definitely getting antsy! My AF is due Tuesday. I have 66 "points" on FertilityFriend's pregnancy estimating calculator or whatever it is. They say that if you reach 80+, there's a 70-90% chance you're pregnant. I told OH we wouldn't test until Father's Day (6/19), of course, if I have no AF by then, I would have to be pregnant....AF would be 5 days late by then! And I know I didn't ovulate late (like I did last month) since I chart my BBT....

Well done Gardenofeden!! You have serious will power!! Well done, I'm one day behind you. Fingers crossed you're testing next week!!!

I'm ashamed to say I broke and tested yesterday!! Unsurprisingly it was bfn. I got some early detection ICs which have literally just arrived so now I'm wondering should I test......... Hmmmm my DH has just gone to bed cos he was up super early so I could maybe just poas to see how they worked......... bugger I am useless!! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->