oh getting a 2:1 in his degree.......

amyclaire

TTC late July 2010 :D
Reaction score
Means that we can start ttc!!!!!!!!!
At first he said if you get a 2:1 (which is pretty unlikely considering the seriously high marks I'd need in both my final exams)...
But then he just changed it to "well if - get a 2:1 we can ttc then, how does that sound?" (Oh getting a 2:1 is far more likely :) )
Ahhhhh :D so he might be going to china to teach english for a couple of months.( :( ) but if he did get a 2:1 then I'd say the latest we'd be ttc is oct! :D:D:D
Sooooo... As my cycles are completely all over the place (STILL:( ) after coming off the pill last july, I would love any suggestions whatsoever to get cycles back on track. Old wives tales, anything! :)
Xxxx

Wow that's great news!! :D no tips about the cycles cos I'm still on the pill but good luck! :happydance: :dust:

That is great news!!! I know that eating healthier really helped to regulate my cycle when i wasn't on bcps.. its worth a shot =)

(Off topic but.. I have a family member in China teaching english now)

Jealousss!!! :flower:
That's wonderful... no advice that I know of hun, haven't been there yet but good luck!!

Only tips I have are eating healthy and keeping yourself in good shape. Good luck!

Oh my lordy!! I'm not even a tiny bit jealous because I'm so happy for you!! You should be honoured, I'm jealous of pretty much everyone else haha :rofl: Eat healthy, folic acid, exercise, the whole kit and kaboodle! :eek: So exciting!! xx

Congrats to your OH! I would love a 2:1, fingers crossed I get one, yay for ttc

Great news, I love to see plans coming together:thumbup:

Oh, and absolutely no advice on the cycle situation, but I'll be keen to see the responses myself as I came off the pill this week:wacko:

Ooooh Amy what fab news!! I'm very happy for you :happydance: I wish my OH had given me that ultinatum in my last year - we'd probably have a bubba by now lol.

I'm now October too so we may get to be bump buddies :thumbup: At this rate, there will be no bumps2be2011 left!! x x

ok, so maybe i'll cut mcdonalds out of my diet..!
apart from bad food once in a while my diet is pretty healthy!
think i might book a docs appt and see what they suggest... shall i go for doctor or nurse?

i know! - all the bumpstobe are really disappearing.. hopefully i'll stay at oct this year and not go back to june next year... lots of pressure on oh but hey he said it not me :p hes even taking his vitamins willingly every morning even though i know how much he hates them :D and im taking mine as well :p
oh thankyou fuffy i am indeed very honoured! you never know, you could be ttc before you expect.. well heopfully anyway! :)

i am so determined to exercise so much more now... seriously willing to try anything to get cycles on track... im currently on cd79, and last cycle was 66 days long. :l
xxxx

Get some sweet potatoes in ya! Apparently they encourage "hyper"-ovulation, so if the problem is that you are not ovulating, maybe they will give you a shove in the right direction. And they make really nice chips done in olive oil with a bit of garlic powder and cayenne pepper :thumbup:

I'm not "allowed" to stop my pill till end of the next pack (not long though!) as OH doesn't like wearing his wellies in bed :haha: Really hoping things go back to normal for me quickly! x

oooh thanks leah, i will definitely be trying that! :) xxxx

This thread makes me the second happiest girl on BnB!! The first being you of course! So pleased for you Amy but then you already know that!! :) xxx

yippeeeeeee :D :D
ive ordered some agnus castus to try and regulate my cycles, i'll be eating plenty of sweet potato thanks to leah, keep up with the vitamins and exercise more, and fingers crossed my cycles should sort themselves out!
:D
xxxx

Try doing a google search - I'm sure I've read somewhere about supplements like Black Cohosh or Dong Quai helping with cycles.

yeah thanks, ive heard about dong quai. not sure about combining it with agnus castus thats all.
also - i am so happy about the thought of ttc but i am so scared of the ttc forum! i tried posting for help in case anyone in there knew any good ways to help regulate and it took ages and a bump just for one response!! :(
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->