Oh god...*pic*

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
so im was going to party on down with my bad self at a party, thinking I could easily get away with wearing what I chose to wear without people asking '' you pregnant''
Nobody asked... but to be honest, im very suprised.. looking like
THIS!!

https://img29.picoodle.com/img/img29/4/7/3/t_8weeks3daysm_af9b021.jpg

I WAS 8 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS! wtf, water retention or baby!? Im thinking water retention mixed with flab, its so not a good look yet!

Aww you look nice, people probably thought twice but didnt dare ask!!

wow,look at you! Looking good!

I do see a bump,but who knows,people aren't that brave,especially when you look that badass! :lol:

Witwoo.

Well I wish I looked like that im only 4 days ahead of you bitch. But im just looking all tubby still.

You look gorgeous but definately preggers!!!
xxx

You look stunning Mel, i bet people were to afraid to ask in case is was AF bloating and you smacked them!!!!

hahahahaha, i was just trying to stay facing everyone all night, no profile shots of me athankyou! LOL
xxxxxxxxx

you look gorge hun!!! :):) never mind about the lil bump... it will soon be revealed!!! :)

thankyou babe, sod what anyone else thinks. If someone asks if i put on a little weight, i will follow it with a swift knee to the crotch. That will teach em ;)
xxxx

aww u look lovely. Anice lil bump you're gettin! That dress is lovely wheres it from?

You look wonderful in your picture!

thankyou :D Its a black pencil skirt and a black top on top lol! :D complete with leopard print belt :D

You look great! I have that same orb that looks like I'v been indulging in a tad too much beer! Ha! Im already wearing maternity clothes just to hide it.

I think you look pregnant ...

Cute!

Sexy expecting mama :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back