Oh god...*pic*

hehehehe, thanks guys, my baby is 27mm so i highly doubt its baby. I just ate all the pies unfortunately! LOL
Beltane, I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans, and 4 maternity topS! lol im glad im not the only one, but then again you are a couple of weeks ahead of me!lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hehehehe, thanks guys, my baby is 27mm so i highly doubt its baby. I just ate all the pies unfortunately! LOL
Beltane, I have 2 pairs of maternity jeans, and 4 maternity topS! lol im glad im not the only one, but then again you are a couple of weeks ahead of me!lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That early bloating has a lot to answer for! But I've found my bump has grown out of it rather than that the bloating went down and the baby started to get big, if you see what I mean. I've been in maternity trousers since week 9.

You look great by the way!

thanks peanut bean. My sister started wearing maternity at 9 weeks too, so i think it must be a family affair LOLOL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its a pregnancy bloat - the whole way through your pregnancy its not all baby :lol: You have a bump not a flab hanging down attempting to conceal it by tucking under ya big tight grannies! lol

I'd look at you in the street and know that was the start of a baby bump x

You look lovely hun. I wish I looked halfway as trim as that before I got preggers! :rofl:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->