Oh god this is really not helping!!!!!

Miss Broody

Reaction score
Arggghhhh I am spending my Friday evening and all day tom making a cake for a baby shower, for my neice!!!!

She is 8 yrs younger than me and I am looking up poems and making baby clothes and a baby out of icing with a bottle of wine feeling the broodiest ever!!!! This sucks, I hate being sensible!!!!! :-(

Sorry I know just moaning, but I feel rotten today!! Xx

Aaaaaw, yeah, I can see how that'll be getting to you!!!! It really gets to me too when those younger than me are expecting... let alone having to make cakes and things!!! My cousin who is 5 years younger is expecting her second next month and it really bugs me... :growlmad:but same as you - I'm little miss sensible!!! :sulk:
On a positive note, I'm sure the cake will be lovely - you should post a pic of it! I just hope your neice realises how lucky she is!!! She can't be very old though if she's 8 years younger than you... aren't you only in your mid 20's yosrself?!?! Big hugs :hugs:

You're a stronger woman than me! I'd probably weep into the cake mix :haha:
Only kidding, but I understand how tough it is, my nephew's gf is expecting and I really wish it was me, she just had her scan and we're seeing them tomorrow so it will be getting passed around and it will make me soooo broody for one of my own.

Thanks Caroline, yep I am 26 - u can do the maths!!! I know it's right to wait but god...... My willpower is zilch!!!

I think it is gonna be one of those weekends! Spending tomo eve with one of my best friends who is 4 months preg with baby no 2 and then sun at this baby shower!! Hb just informed me he is glad he is going out on sun eve because I will be a night mare!!!!

Thanks ladies, evan though I feel rubbsh it's nice to have some support!! Xxx

Oh I hate situations that just escalate broodiness. Take today for example. I had lunch with a big group of friends. THREE are pregnant and two of them have babies under 6 months. Then there was me with a big belly only from the baguette I had just eaten..... grr.

Aww hun :( you should definitely post a picture of the cake i bet it looks lovely!
I'm gonna be mega broody tomorrow, it's my OH's sister's 2nd birthday party and she's a doll. Gonna be other babies/toddlers there too, baaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->