OH has gone mad

A

AppleBlossom

He's told me the other day that he reckons that the pain of labour and childbirth is just a big conspiracy made up by pregnant women and when they go and see the MW we're actually getting taught how to make it look really realistic.

I WISH!

He has seriously lost it.

Remember to pack a baseball bat in your hospital bag - Everytime you get a contraction smack him in the Bal*s with it!! Once you begin pushing hold on to his bits and twist really hard (like when you can't open a jar) Keep twisting....twisting.....twisting...............

Once your baby arrives, let go of your OH and say 'Did that hurt hunny?'...........'Can you pass me the melon out my bag and then bend over.....'

Men Eh.........always trust them!!!

Remember to pack a baseball bat in your hospital bag - Everytime you get a contraction smack him in the Bal*s with it!! Once you begin pushing hold on to his bits and twist really hard (like when you can't open a jar) Keep twisting....twisting.....twisting...............

Once your baby arrives, let go of your OH and say 'Did that hurt hunny?'...........'Can you pass me the melon out my bag and then bend over.....'

:rofl: excellent

*picks jaw up off desk*

Skating on thin ice hey? LOL
In my one preggie magazine a while back there was an interview done with this local celeb. Now she's had a lovely smooth pregnancy. She went on saying that morning sickness and cramps aren't real they're all in your head. (Because she didn't get them) Wow! Last months issue was PACKED with snotty complaints! She's no longer a favoured celeb amongst pregnant women that's for sure!

A quote from a movie always springs to mind when men start on about labour not being all that bad. Watched Licence to Wed? Robin Williams is a pastor in it. In the one scene he takes this couple to the maternity ward in a hospital. He takes the man aside and says "You know, labour is an extremely painful thing for your partner to have to go through. In order for a man to feel the same amount of pain he would have to pull his scrotum over his head."
:rofl:

Keeping that in mind...

:rofl::rofl:

I cant believe he would even dare to say that lol

haha lil baby boo :rofl: , if only I had been able to read this before I gave birth.

My OH gets a cold and thinks he's 'going to die' (in his own words lol)

Hmm...wonders how the OH would feel if he had to squeeze an 8lb 3 baby out of his private area!!! :dohh:

So cheeky! I hope you put him right

OH and i watched this " birth video" together and when the baby's coming out of that woman, you should have seen his face. He had to watch through his fingers and turned his face away from the screen. :lol:
And he loves horror movies and those ones that just about shooting , killing, blood blood blood, "SAW" movies.

:rofl::rofl:

Is he ya birthin partner bexy? Bet he'll soon change his mind when he's there!!

....Men n their wise ideas...tut....

you just make sure he's in reachin distance then and don't let him out of your sight. Make him suffer Muhahahaha!!!

Im so glad my husband attends all appointments with the midwife etc lol..... he knows not to say silly things like that to me (hehe... id be tempted to whack him on the head with something heavy lol)!

Your OH is asking for trouble with mad comments like that!

keely.

My OH could tell him otherwise... just wait till he see's you in labour... he'll be in pain for you

tell him since the cervix and a mans urethra are about the same size, he should shove a melon up his urethra.....cause it won't hurt!! :winkwink:

FFS it's called labour for a reason! :rofl:

LOL I'm taking all of your thoughts into account and will be telling my OH when he eventually wakes up lol

All my OH says is " I don't know why women put themselves through this" O_O.

Obviously no one told him about the birds and the bees!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->