OH has gone mad

:rofl: My OH has said something similar!

last time he had a cold he said "this is so much more painful than pregnancy and birth!"

It hit him, HARD! and I am a rower, so my clouts hurt!

I found a good article in a newspaper a few months ago claiming that- Men may be able to handle the physical external pain that women cannot- But if they had to give birth the internal pain would literally kill them..! My OH was getting 2 cosy using the " It cant hurt that much!" quote, so I showed him the article which soon shut him up lol xx

Reading through all these posts here I'm so glad my DH hasn't come up with that one yet.

He was actually the one that told me to keep my pain relief options open (originally I was set on going natural) He said that from what he's read it can be extremely painful and he doesn't know if I'll cope (He wasn't insulting me. He's seen what pain I can handle. Think he just doesn't want to see me in too much pain)

He also doesn't give me hell when I don't keep the house clean. But I think that comes from when I had a scare at 22 weeks and my gynae told me to stop doing so much because it's not healthy for me or the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->