OH has it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Every year the only person he has to go shopping for is moi. I do all the rest...our 3 kids, my 2 stepkids, my mom, his mom, his brother, his nephew, my aunt, OH, and our star workers and suppliers/customers.

Anyhow, I hope he gets my hint that I want clothes this year. I have lots of pants/jeans but all my shirts/sweaters fit differently since Chase. For some reason they just don't seem long enough.

So I am tired of the same old shirts/sweaters and need new clothes! I hinted to my stepdaughter, whom he will be bringing shopping for me, what store to go to and that I want clothes. LOL Fingers crossed.

Oh, and seen a lovely pair of boots in a gorgeous blue last week, and it looks like they are gone now. :( I wanted those!

Hope you get some new tops! I'd be pretty miffed if you've dropped hints and don't get them :lol:

My OH definately has it easy too. he is moaning cos he has to come food shopping with me as my car is broken , but its the only thing he has to do!

Mine as it even easier as he isnt buyin for me ...He sits and yawns after watching me wrap

Mine Too!!!

And i told him how much we'd spent this year and he was like WHAT?!?!??!

Does he think that all pressies are FREE?! Crazy man!

yep mine too!!! and he bought most of mine online so he had it even easier lmao

grr men!!

x

:happydance: Looks like he listened to me!

Those prezzies under the tree are definitely clothes :)

Oh, and when he got back from shopping last night he said I was hard.

HA! I told him, try buying for 5 kids, and others.

Gosh, this man knows how to shop. Hate shopping for him cause he's so picky, but love him shopping for me cause he's so picky. :rofl:

He spoiled me and I got all clothes. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"