• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OH has messed with my head!

Pandasnax

Reaction score
He came home and had a right go at me over such stupid things, said I have been really moody I tried to explain it was hormones as iv noticed it too and he said im lazy and I tried to explain im exausted and he said im not that far along how can you be so tired! Im not really confused it isnt just me is it? Does any one else feel exasted and alot moodier? Very upset atm :(

Hun, men do forget we're pregnant! they just don't know exactly how we are feeling and sadly never will! (wouldn't that be fab ;)) I was EXHAUSTED in 1st tri with this baby and OH was the same! 'How can you be so tired the baby is only small' haha You just gotta play along with them..treat them like pets >:p I'm sure he don't mean it, but they simply do not understand <3

Aww I'm sorry your OH isn't being very understanding. Yes we are supposed to be fecking knackered all the time, and yes it's supposed to start really early on. We are growing a human life, it's hard work!

And yep the mood swings and crying are all very normal.

My hubby has started saying I treat him like a slave expecting him to do ghastly things like get me juice! I'm knackered and he said he wanted to help! Men will just never understand. I try to explain to him that I feel as bad as he did the last time he had a vomiting bug, except mine has lasted weeks and weeks, not just 24 hours. He sometimes seems to get it and is understanding, but he can be really stupid sometimes.

I know but with being hormonal I just got so upset! Men can be so mean lol

Aww I'm sorry your OH isn't being very understanding. Yes we are supposed to be fecking knackered all the time, and yes it's supposed to start really early on. We are growing a human life, it's hard work!

And yep the mood swings and crying are all very normal.

My hubby has started saying I treat him like a slave expecting him to do ghastly things like get me juice! I'm knackered and he said he wanted to help! Men will just never understand. I try to explain to him that I feel as bad as he did the last time he had a vomiting bug, except mine has lasted weeks and weeks, not just 24 hours. He sometimes seems to get it and is understanding, but he can be really stupid sometimes.

Hes doing yje same one min he will do anything to help next min je caling me lazy! Bah! X

This helped my OH understand: Our bodies are working harder at rest than theirs do while exercising! We are not carrying a large baby yet but our body is literally creating a human, all of the organs, bones, brain, muscle ect- it takes a lot out of a person to do something that amazing! As for the moodiness, that is also natural. I hope your OH was just having a particularly bad day and will be more understanding soon!

Not all men are like that, when I say I'm so exhausted I don't know why, my husband says, I do, your pregnant! He was a bit of an ass at times when I was pregnant with DD but he has changed so much since she's been born.
Don't let him make you feel bad, tell him straight.

I would probably flip out if my oh said that too me :( some guys just don't get it! I feel for u hunni. I would try to explain it to him again. Maybe take a different approach.

Yes, I've been exhausted and I'm much quicker to snap than before. Luckily, my husband has been very understanding! If he called me lazy and said I can't be this bad cause I'm not that far along, he'd be told what's what and made to understand!

:hugs:

Calling me hormonal or telling me I'm on AF is completely off limits in my house, it's a chauvinistic piggish thing to do. If he's calling you lazy or hormonal now, how's that going to go down if you have a little boy witnessing that 5 years from now. They pick up on how your OH treats you. My oh knows it's basically grounds for divorce lol. He has an older bro who IS divorced who's just like that. Treated his wife so badly verbally in front of their 2 boys. Finally, when she hit 50 and was eligible for lifetime alimony she served him with divorce papers.

Don't agree with him, don't allow him to call you names. Give him the boot out the door until he decides to speak to you with some compassion. Seriously tell him to take a walk and ask him to come back when he can behave like a gentleman. You need to make sure he understands you're not going to put up with that.

Just tell him his body is not working extra hard for two like yours is. I found pregnancy very tiring. I took a lot of naps which I rarely to. Now I had my baby, and she is one years old, I am back to myself(more energy and never need a nap or sleep). All my trimester were tiring. But the first one was more tiring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->