oh how ive missed pregnancy brain

PinkRuby

Reaction score
I have done some silly things recently mainly when im trying to multi-task my brain just cant cope

firstly thinking about making a drink and feeding the cat i ended up putting orange squash in the cat bowl

then when tidying the kitchen and putting my daughters toys away i managed to put fruit in her toy box

no doubt there be more

anyone else have any funny moments to share x

Yes I hit a parked car today while backing up! It was only a little tap but still - pregnancy brain!

Too many lol.

With my first I got a Doppler and I freaked out when I couldn't hear her heartbeat. Turned out the battery was still wrapped in plastic and upside down lol

Yesterday my dads wife kindly drove me half an hour to the hospital for an appointment...Turns out the appointment is for the 14th of SEPTEMBER! Oops!

Looked at my own bin in the garden and still brought the neighbours one down my drive an hour later.

Went to drive to my boy physio and id picked up his toy key thing

And put kettle in fridge twice :blush::blush:

Glad im not the only one

I struggled to drive the other day its the whole multi tasking thing I just cant do it yet normally multi tasking is one of my strengths.

X

The other day DH asked me to look and see if he left his phone in the car (I was headed outside anyway.) I looked for a good 10 minutes, couldn't find it anywhere. He came out to look, and it was sitting right in the driver's seat, I never even saw it! Gotta love preggo brain, LOL.

I left the milk out on the counter for two hours :nope: hoping it'll still be good. And then I went to warm up LO a bottle in the fridge instead of microwave.

I left the milk out on the counter for two hours :nope: hoping it'll still be good. And then I went to warm up LO a bottle in the fridge instead of microwave.

Who knew the fridge doubled as a microwave. Haha! Love it!

I picked up the phone at work today and couldn't say a word because I forgot where I worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->