OH is stressing me out not helping name our baby :(

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
I know I'm only 17 weeks but we had DDs name sorted out as soon as we found out we were having a girl.
Now we know we're having a boy though and he seems completely uninterested in naming him! He has a strong negative opinion to every single name I've said but has not once bothered to find one himself!
It's really starting to p*ss me off now!
He keeps saying we've got ages but he knows I'm an organised freakzoid and how much this is getting to me :(

Mine too and I'm due in less than 2 weeks. He's irritated me so much with his lack of suggestions I've now told him I will tell him what she's called when she arrives.. just need a name I love now!

mine did the same when I was pregnant... I picked one name, he picked the other but for the whole pregnancy he would just joke and not take it seriously then on the day he produced 2 random names... Cain and Adrien ???

we ended up with Cain because Adrien shortens to Aids (like the disease) but I wish he hadnt done that because I dont paticularly like Cain and I really dont like the spelling (would prefer Kaine or Kayne) where as I gave him the chance to voice opinion on what I picked

he does it all the time though... leaves stuff to the last minite so I cant 'object' but it pisses me off as its just rude

I would take that as you ladies get to name the baby without input and they can't disagree when you name them. I'm sorry it's frustrating but it does in a way give you more freedom in choosing what you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->