Oh my boobies!!

Jbree

Reaction score
Omg they hurt soooo much!! Ive always had sore boobs pms but oh my this is extreme! I feel like there slowly getting ripped off lol! Im on 4ish weeks..... Please tell me it gets better? Do the go after the first tri? X

My nipples have been sore even before my bfp..as its a usual af sign for me so thought nothing of it!
They are still as sore now as they were at 5-6 weeks if not a little more!
Wish I could say it eases...but based on my nipples I wouldnt expect so :( xx

I had extremely sore boobs from week 5 to about 7 1/2 and then it calmed down a little. They are still sore but nothing like it was. I am 8w4d today and they are sore on the top and around my nipples but slightly. I'm happy for that. Hopefully it gets better for both of you!

I have this to! I never had it with my first but they ache so bad im only 4 weeks! I hope it goes soon x x

Mine are finally becoming less sore so yes it may eventually end for you! Although some women find that there boobs are sore the entire pregnancy. I would rather deal with the boobs than the sore back I am dealing with at the moment though.

My boobs are killing me too and I'm only 4 weeks, mostly sore on side of boobs and nipples

I'm at 5 weeks and my boobs hurt every day too. They are throbbing for about 5 minutes then I'm fine for about a half hour then they start hurting again and so on.

Mine were never "killing me" but they were pretty sore off and on from weeks 6-9, especially when touched. Now they're not too bad except in the morning they're sore when I first get up, like they're heavier but they don't feel like it during the day.

Downside is, once the boob soreness went down, I got full blown morning sickness. My symptoms tend to trade off dominance week-to-week. I think I'm the odd one out there though, lol.

Awww I feel for you! Mine started just before my bfp. They were so sore the bf wasn't even allowed to look at them! I'm 10 weeks now and I get some sharp pains in my nipples every now and again but nothing really.

Mine are still sore. I have to sleep with a body pillow blocking me so I don't roll over on them in my sleep.

Mine have been sore since ovulation. Some days without moving or even touching them they would just throb. My nipples hurt and feel as though they will cut glass, every second of every day! Today I was running up the stairs and noticed that my bobs didnt hurt, and it scared me and made me worry for about an hour until the pain came back...I will take the pain with no complaining because it makes me feel as though everything is going as it should inside. Im paranoid this time around because of my loss earlier in the year.

I'm at 5 weeks 3 days, and mine have been sore since right after conception. I've woken up twice from sleeping on my stomach and the pain it caused in my chest. Worth it though :)

Mine have gotten much less sore since I've entered the 2nd trimester. Hopefully some relief isn't too far away for you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->