OH my gawd!

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
OH and i sat down and had THE serious chat about where we stand right now, what with wedding planning, house moving etc and we both came to the decision that we are going to ttc a month sooner than planned so i have renewed my ticker and am cellebrating with a cold glass of coke and cuddles from TJ. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
our new date for ttc is.... july 2009! the actual date depends on my ovulation!:cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: never thought i would be posting this! OMG! x x x x x:hugs::hugs::hugs::baby::baby:

Congratulations!

I'm jealous, you're starting a whole month before us - I'll be climbing the walls with frustration by the time we start!!

Good luck!

xxxxx

Congratulations!

I'm jealous, you're starting a whole month before us - I'll be climbing the walls with frustration by the time we start!!

Good luck!

xxxxx

oh hun im here if you need to rant! im expecting it to be alot harder to conceive this time round as we are planning a wedding and moving house at the sametime! lol:rofl:i must be a loon!
x x x x x x x i burst into tears the night before we had THE chat! and i think it really hit home to my OH just how much i want another baby. men seem to be able to be alot more patient compared to us ladies! x x x x

wooo we'll be ttc at the same time!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->