Oh my God! Holy sickness!!!

LegoHouse

Mummy of one of each <3
Reaction score
I can't cope :cry: my poor children are seriously struggling to adjust to me not being able to function properly. What's worse is a took my first dose of sickness tablets yesterday and felt normal for 5 hours and now they're not working. How am I going to do this if it continues past 12 weeks? I'm starting to hate being pregnant and maybe even sometimes thinking I wish I wasn't :cry:

it'll get easier! hang in there xxxxx

This is going to sound super dramatic but I don't think I can :( :(

It will definitely get easier, I promise! I was at my worst at around 7 weeks but by week 8/9 I was over the worst of it. You'll be ok!

My 16 month old pretends to vomit when he sees a toilet I'm in there being sick so often :( and I don't really mind being sick it's the constant nauseous disorientated feeling that is killing me x

Week seven was by far the worst for me this time round. The tablets iwas on then did nothing so I went back to the doctors and got some different ones. I'm over the worst now I think. My lo is also pretending to throw up and has learnt the word bucket lol. Poor boy has had such a crap mummy these last few weeks. I've felt very guilty, but my mum has been fantastic and pretty much looked after him full time for me at mine. You just have to do what you've got to do I guess. Hope it doesn't last too long for you x

I am feeling the same way. It doesn't help that I've been on bed rest and it took everything out of me to make them lunch today and we haven't even told them yet. My stomach feels like it's shoved under my chest and it's only bloat right now. I've never been this miserable in any pregnancy. I mean I've been sicker than this but I'm using zofran this time. Just feeling overwhelmed.

Have you tried ginger to settle your stomach? I put fresh ginger in water and let it brew for a few minutes, it really helps. Or ginger beer is just as good. I hope you feel better soon x

I've tried everything :( It doesn't help that I'm breastfeeding so I'm constantly starving which adds to the nausea :(

Have you tried sea bands? I'm not sure if it was more of a placebo but I think they helped me. I really feel for you, it's a horrible being so nauseous.

Mine got so much worse at week 7 today at the supermarket I nearly threw up right in the isle, got the shakes felt disorientated, it doesn't help I'd left it 3 hrs not eating, I ended up breaking into a packet of gingerbread men, I hate ginger! My 4 year old wasn't impressed as mummy always tells him "we have to pay for it first". When he asked to eat as we go round,
It's getting to the point I don't want to leave the house.

Hi, I am feeling your pain, I can hardly move off the couch I feel so sick, especially this 8th week :(

I have just been reading about vit B6 and B12 and it's supposed to be very good, I have just posted a thread on it to try and get some more info. Nothing else is working for me either!

I haven't done a school run in 4 weeks without being sick in the car :( I care for my 95 year old Nan aswell as my two babies so this is awful xx

I feel your pain, I am sick as a dog at the moment. I was with my first son all through till the day I had him! This is my second and last pregnancy as I cannot cope with feeling this ruff. If anyone else tells me ginger works will get a slap lol !! I am thinking of going to the docs. It sounds like you should too especially as you look after your Nan x

It's horrible hey, going on almost 7 weeks of me feeling like this I just want to feel normal again. Sickness tablets didn't work for me at all though :((
Fingers crossed you feel better really soon :hugs:

I have tablets, they work a bit in the evening but not at all during the day x

Hey I'm taking care of my 95 year old nan too... Birthday is in march. I've been curled up on the couch... She tells me she doesn't remember feeling sick for her two babies *face palm*

Mine turned 95 in September. She has given up most of her will to live. It's killing me. She has deteriorated so quickly recently :(

:( My gma hasn't given up, but she is impartial to dying. I love her to death, she raised me but I would not blame her if she wanted to die. She has lived a long life full of adventures. She doesn't feel well ever and that makes me feel bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->