Oh my god...I got hemorrhoids!

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
So after 3 days of my anus itching and hurting really badly along with a hard lump I called my doctor.

She confirmed it's hemorrhoids soooo painful and itchy!! I'm so scared it's go fall out

I got them with my first pregnancy and they were horrible. I'm sorry. :( Witch hazel works wonders!

I had them too in my first and second pregnancy. I am in to my second trimester of my third pregnancy and hemmorhoids yet. But I used the topical creams you can buy over the counter, like preparation H, and after seeing my doctor he prescribed me a medicated ointment to treat them. I found it worse for me in my last pregnancy and could barely sit down, stand, or move - it was excruciating. Using the creams/ointments helped a great deal.

You poor thing, i understand when you eat can greatly help them, although i am not sure that counts in pregnancy!

Ive had them all my life and after I pushed all my babies out they got worse!!! I had to be put on oxycodone and I was pleading for them to cut them out! I had about 6 big ones :( I'm hoping to find something that can maybe freeze them after birth so I won't feel pain!! nothing helped, no witch hazel, no sprays no hemorrhoid cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->