Oh my god..

Angelblue

Twin Mummy
Reaction score
OH MY GOD - I've done 2 tests today - just Tesco ones and they are both :bfp:!!!

We are in shock and I just can't believe it - is this real??? I feel like I can't believe it until I go to the docs but they quite often dont bother doing another test anyway dont they?

:happydance: AAAHHHHHHHH :happydance:

Feel so scared to be excited in case its not real! Does anyone else feel like that??

Wow thank you... can't quite believe it - I've had 2 tests with strong lines - I definitely am preg right???

well done, congratulations. No the doctors never tested me there, they say that a positive home test is enough. It will soon sink in :) xx

Two lines means you're pregnant. You're definitely pregnant! :D

Congrats!!! :happydance:

hi hun can i ask u did u take the tesco midstream test b4r ur period was due or after it didnt arrive?? reason am asking is ur story is soo similar to mine i took 3 tesco tests 4 days b4r my period is due and i got 3 positive results and the red line in the 2 windows r the same thickness and come up red right away :) my period is not due until sat 8th may 2010 and i still think they will come even tho i have just had 3 positive tesco test results.
let me know as it wud b helpful to me coz i still think the tests r telling me lies lol xx

hi hun can i ask u did u take the tesco midstream test b4r ur period was due or after it didnt arrive?? reason am asking is ur story is soo similar to mine i took 3 tesco tests 4 days b4r my period is due and i got 3 positive results and the red line in the 2 windows r the same thickness and come up red right away :) my period is not due until sat 8th may 2010 and i still think they will come even tho i have just had 3 positive tesco test results.
let me know as it wud b helpful to me coz i still think the tests r telling me lies lol xx

Hi lynn, well I did the 2 tesco tests on cd33, and i normally come on between cd27-30 so I was few days late. 3 pos tests sounds pretty definite!!! Congrats to u too!!! Some people get bfps as early as 10dpo!

aw, congrats sweetie! soo lucky!!! Im next! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->