oh my god....

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
we got our own forum girls its wonderful!!!! see you all very soon x sylvia x

Yay!!! will feel more at home now lol

i know its so exciting. and now i can shout at the top of my voice that im 41 and really proud of it!!!! lol x sylvia x

This is fantastic:thumbup: im 42 and feel I belong here :happydance: Hi all and goodluck all. Paula x

Im the same - this is GREAT!!! :happydance: :wohoo: :yippee:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: TO ALL!!! :)

Hey sylv! We made it! I feel like doing a little dance for this forum. I just feel like having this specialized support is going to give us all of our BFP's! (I feel like a youngster on this forum at 35. I'll be 36 in October. DH is 41)

Baby dust to everyone!

so glad i came back woman the same age as me im 40 dh 47 we only feel 30

maybe that might be a goodluck thing fingers crossed lol:flower: x the thing that makes it hard is my dh son is going to be a dad and i want one so bad it hurts x

its so great to see so many of us here and so confident and proud of what we all want to achieve!! x sylv x

Wow...I haven't been on in a few days...and look what happened! So exciting! By the way, I'm 41, and I feel....41. My eggs however, they feel 42 at least.

Yay!! We have our own little place. I am 39 and married for 15 years. We have a 15 year old and have now decided to give her a sibling. Better late than never I always say LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->