Oh My God!

princess_x0

Reaction score
Oh my god, my ex-best friend and I started talking and this is what I find out..
Paije***alicious*************** says (00:13):
hows life bin neway
Georgii.. says (00:13):
ermm borin lol aint nutin reli changed part from workin now thts bout ti
u
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:14):
u xmas temp? same same split up with alan
Georgii.. says (00:15):
nah permanent its well good there everyones so nice n yh he told me paije im not being funny or nutin but make sure u dont get bk with him
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:15):
wat did he tell u?
and why not get back with him? hav u herd sumfin?
Georgii.. says (00:17):
after u split up the last time 3 days after he sed he was pisd but he was propa slaggin u off to me n propa coming on to me n then u got bk together n he sed tht he dint mean it n tht he reli loves you n it was the drink tlkn n then u split agen n he decided to try n come on to me agen n was like tellin me he wanted to be with me
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:18):
;o
Georgii.. says (00:18):
yeh
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:18):
i knew he was cheatin on
me
omg i fuckin hate him so fuckin much
what was he sayin bwt me to slag me off?
why dint u tell meeee
Georgii.. says (00:19):
cos we wernt speakin
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:19):
god
im so glad i dint keep his baby
Georgii.. says (00:20):
n he was like sayin he wanted me all the time he was with u sayin me n him spoke more then u n him everyfing under the sun
i dont even wna repeat some fings
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:20):
please tell me
Georgii.. says (00:22):
callin u ugly sayin tht wen he saw us both in our underwear together before emmas hosue party tht i looked better then u ermm he sed he dreamt about shaggin me wen he was in bed with u
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:23):
is that really true?
Georgii.. says (00:24):
yeh im not gna try n spin lies about him to u cos wat wud i av to gain out of it im not spiteful enuf to tell sumin this bad if it wernt true i mean have u ever known me to do sumin like this
as a lie
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:24):
yeah
well i believe you coz i know i wouldnt be nasty to you coz we were such good friends
i text him saying you fuckin ****
and he was like what
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:25):
and i was like georgina..ring a bell?
Georgii.. says (00:25):
lol hes gna try n deny it aint he
and he was like no why and i told him to ring me and he wont so i rang him and he hung up on me
goes to show dont it
liek the coward he is
i know i found loadsa texts on his phone under michael
thats why i ended it
wat a lil weasel
Georgii.. says (00:26):
yeh he told me bout tht apparently it was his mate n he was callin him gorgeous or sumin like an inside joke i dno
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:26):
:'(
ohwell
hes a **** and yet again fucked me over
ur better off with out him
just fucking takes the piss
he a loser
the whole relationship was a big fat lie
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:27):
i bet hes witha bird coz he wont answer
Georgii.. says (00:27):
Alan**** says:
keep 1 thing 2 urself lol dnt tell her im online nd wat u say 2 her
hes appearing offlien
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:27):
omg i so wana kill him!
Georgii.. says (00:28):
goes to show i wernt lieing
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:28):
:(:'(
Georgii.. says (00:28):
do not be upset over him
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:28):
why
*********Paije***alicious*************** says (00:29):
i gave up loads for him
Georgii.. says (00:29):
cos he aint worth it be upset for the fact of uv given up loads for him but not cos hes done this to you he a waste of space
Alan**** says:
wat like wat
Georgii.. says:
u coming on to me u slaggin her off to me everything
*****Alan**** says:
y

Ohmygod I'm shaking I don't even know what to say or do or think! THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND FOR GODS SAKE!

Big :hug:

I'm sorry, hun. Just looks like he's not mature enough for a propper relationship... Don't take it personally - it's nothing about you that he acted that way - it's just because he's a little boy who doesn't want to grow up yet.

:hugs: Hope you are okay x

Blaaah.
I just wish him the worst he can possibly have. And tbh my friend is a little tart lol she's welcome to him.
x

:hugs: Seems like the more you find out about him the worse it gets. What an arsehole. xx

Yup.
He's such an arse-licker, don't take long for his true colours to shine through.
Men, can't live with em..CAN live without em lmao :)
xx

oh hell yeah, dump em both, my ex best friend went out with my ex fiance a month after we broke up,

but then again she is a fat slag with bad self confidence and he is a complete and total f***tard

more than likely she also led him on, so id say you are better off without them both

Why is your so called best friend only telling you all this now???

Some friend she is!

Because we weren't talking.
Meh like I said she is welcome to him.
Anyway on a more serious note lol..
HAVE THE CLOCKS GONE BACK ALREADY?!?
I was getting so excited to watch eastenders and my freeview is telling me its 9.00 and I have yet to wait another hour!
ARGH I FEEL ROBBED!

it's boys for you babe, been there done that.
xxx i hope you feel better soon, go find yourself a man.

your a little minx who deserves more than a cheating wanker boyf and a slutty best mate... she loved telling you those hurtful things, she sounds like a grade A bitch.
Good riddance I say
xxxx

From what ive read id leave them both well alone i wouldnt be able to trust either of them. And i dont know if its me but it sounds like your "friend" had great delight in telling u all those hurtfull things that he had said about you.
Ther r a few decent men out there so dont waste ur time with idiots like him, find somone u deserve :)

it's boys for you babe, been there done that.
xxx i hope you feel better soon, go find yourself a man.

your a little minx who deserves more than a cheating wanker boyf and a slutty best mate... she loved telling you those hurtful things, she sounds like a grade A bitch.
Good riddance I say
xxxx

Thankyou hun you made me smile :D Lol I'm staying single for a while. Use and abuse em I say :p xxx

From what ive read id leave them both well alone i wouldnt be able to trust either of them. And i dont know if its me but it sounds like your "friend" had great delight in telling u all those hurtfull things that he had said about you.
Ther r a few decent men out there so dont waste ur time with idiots like him, find somone u deserve :)

Thankyou huni.
Well I questioned him about it all. He told me he was drunk, heartbroken and angry. And that he had no idea what he was saying. But that's no excuse. And why would you go and do it again.
Blaah some people are just a waste of space tehe xxx

Why do men think being drunk is an excuse for everything!!?? Things like that dont just pop out of his mouth from nowhere they must have been in his head for him to say them. Wether he was drunk or not he still sounds like a tithead lol

OMG! What a b'stard. :hugs: Men can be complete d*cks.

I'd definately be leaving him well alone, find someone else who's not such a nob and'll treat you right!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"