Oh my golly gosh

I really am yes i cant wait to be a mrs! its all so very exiting! :yipee: i dont feel nervous yet i bet that will start soon??

Oh WOW!!!! I would have butterflies galore!!!! What a lovely time of year to be doing it too!! :happydance: :dance: :happydance:

Awww hehe you all nervous & excited & stuff :wink:

Can't wait for pics :p

I cant wait for pics either i bet ill be posting them the next day :wink:
Pure addict an all that!
OOOO im so exited ive just been ordering my balloons an stuff for tables ive ordered bubbles in the shape of bells for the kids to blow!
x

You will get nervous about a week prior, then the 2 days before the wedding will drag and you will have stupid questions and silly errands to run.

The night before you will feel so nervous/excited you won't sleep and feel sick (Recommend cucumber and cold tea bags for the eyes) Also get a moisturising face mask from superdrug .... relax for 10mins (Pref in the bath) then wash off in warm water ... works wonders!!

That morning will fly by along with the rest of the day but it will be FAB!!! (when you get ready to calm your tummy flys think of alllllllllllll the presents and play a guessing game helps alot really!)

Don't drink just champagne in the morning ... bucksfizz cause u will knock it back at an astonishing rate!!!

But the most important thing ... ENJOY IT!!!!

xxxx :friends: xxxx :hugs: xxxx :happydance: xxxx

awwwww wow not long :D

i cant ait to get married....

il be so proud to say im a wife :lol:

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
You will get nervous about a week prior, then the 2 days before the wedding will drag and you will have stupid questions and silly errands to run.

The night before you will feel so nervous/excited you won't sleep and feel sick (Recommend cucumber and cold tea bags for the eyes) Also get a moisturising face mask from superdrug .... relax for 10mins (Pref in the bath) then wash off in warm water ... works wonders!!

That morning will fly by along with the rest of the day but it will be FAB!!! (when you get ready to calm your tummy flys think of alllllllllllll the presents and play a guessing game helps alot really!)

Don't drink just champagne in the morning ... bucksfizz cause u will knock it back at an astonishing rate!!!

But the most important thing ... ENJOY IT!!!!

xxxx :friends: xxxx :hugs: xxxx :happydance: xxxx

Oh thanks for that advice i will def be taking it! Ive got my hair at eight in the morning :shock: ive also said i wont be drinkin the night before either.

thanks again :friends:

Dionne said:

has he asked you yet? :roll:

Dionne said:

awww ask him if he dont ask you :D
I cant believe my OH has agreed to be honest! xx

Shit im gonna be on marriage number 2 by the time im 23 PMSL!!!

:blush:

Imi-Maddie's-Mum said:
Shit im gonna be on marriage number 2 by the time im 23 PMSL!!!

:blush:

Nowt wrong with that, excuse for another party https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/icon_beer.gif
x

Aww Sophie that is sooo exciting! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"