Oh my good god!!!!!!!

Mummy&bump

Reaction score
Okay so here I go again , don't know who's read my posts previously but I was admitted to hospital last thurs with pre term labour, thankfully it stopped but I was given the steroids for baby's lungs and discharged to rest at home!

Well iv been (tmi) clearing out shall we say the last 2 days and stil having ye odd contractions but nothing regular enough to worry me and occasional craning! Anyway..... I just went for a widdle there and Jesus Christ I got the worst pain I have literally ever felt away up in my noonie, it felt as though it was where my cervix is, the only way I can describe it is a extremely sharp pain accompanied by a ton of pressure almost like that pushing pain u get when it delivering! I actually let out a scream it was that sore when I went to sort of bend of forward to get up the pain increased a few notches! Its not as bad now I'm lying on the couch but I'm actually so scared to stand up incase it happens again! What on earth is the cause of that?

FYI, I already had a slight bloody show last week before I was admitted and when they examined me in the hospital I was only 11/2 to 2cm dilated which I'm led to believe is normal for a 2nd pregnancy and my cervical length was 2cm on thurs (no idea if that's normal)

Anybody experienced this?

Think I'm just more anxious because 1) I'm still really early and 2) i have presipetant labour

Xxx

I have also had this horrid sharp vaginal pain!! I googled it, but looks like its normal! felt anything but!! I yelped! I guess it could be the lie of baby, or him/her jabbing the inside of your cervix or maybe its related to cervical change! Couldnt find anything definite!

Yeah I don't think it was the baby because it lasts to long it was a quick pain it was on going for ages xx

I had all that checked hun! It was alot sorer than that as well! Was like a ripping sorting of thing but prolonged! Uffftttt god knows il ask the mw on thurs if I'm still pregnant! Xxx

I had this yesterday hun I know exactly waht you mean it scared me so much! It didn't go for a couple of minutes, I was picking up toys and bending down or standing up didn't relieve it! Just had to wait for it to pass. Don't know what it was! xx

I had this happen while going to the bathroom once. I happened to have a Braxton Hicks contraction at the same time, and so I just assumed it was pain from my uterus contraction at the same time it was shifting, since my bladder had been emptied. I have no idea if that was actually the reason, but it hurt like heck!

Yeah it's pretty confusing and gives u a fright! Iv had the odd lighting crotch but this latest way longer! Iv googled it and all that's coming up is that dilation causes it, great if ur further along but I need him to stay put another 3 weeks ideally! I won't mind so much if Iv only dilated another cm but hope its no more than that cause I'm feeling a bit crampy again! Il ask the mw to have a look on thurs for me but I don't think they do internals until 40 wks here which would mean another trip to triage so hopefully its nothing xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->