oh my goodness.....im doing it..update page 2!

bigbelly2

mommy of 2!
Reaction score
Well its a sad day for me....

Im actually putting Tommy into his own bedroom tonight, ive put the moses basket away, rigged his angel sounds monitor up and made his bed..

Im sooo sad :cry: my baby is growing up.....:cry:

I am also dreading it as i know what hes like to get to sleep, he has to have his blanket next to him so he can snuggle up to it and drops his dummy constantly, as soon as hes settled hes ok but he does wake in the night for his dummy again...I have a feeling its gonna be a long night ladies...This time things are soooo different, maddison just did things like a textbook she was an angel baby, in comparison Tommy is a little demon bless him

Will let you know tomorrow how we get on

h x

awwww good luck to you hun hope it goes well but to be honest leeon was a bad sleeper untill he went into his own cot in his own room them he was fantastic :)

aww good luck hun and lots of hugs :)

I still wake up a few times for max as he drops his dummy allot , but one thing for sure is the angel care monitors make you feel so secure ..just make sure the pad is not set on too sensative other wise if he moves off it .. it will go off an make you loose years of your life lol

aww loads of luck honey, maddi is in her own room now, its so sad :cry:

:hug: x

Good luck, Chloe makes the big move a week on friday!! I'm dreading it

So how was last night hunni?

goodlluck, I hope you are successful!

Hope it went well! :hugs:

I did the same with Lola a couple of night ago :cry:

well...all went quite well so i hope the same goes for tonight..

I put him down about 9 as he was getting tired and i turned the tumble dryer on *its in his room as we are a bit short of space but my mom was determined shed get one in the house some how lol* i held his hands to stop him pulling his dummy out and about 30 seconds later he was fast asleep, he didnt wake until 533am, i gave him his dummy back and he went back of to sleep til 658am i put him in our bed, got up to get mads sorted and he and daddy had another hour so he got up at 8am...all in all it went well..hes such a big boy!!
I however didnt get more than a couple of hous as i kept going to check him and checking the monitor, we have an anel sounds one with the sound seek so i kept pumping the volume lol oh well, maybe tonight ill be more relaxed, who knows

h x

ohhh so glad it went well good little baby :) the more he sleeps alone in there the more u will relax x

That went so well hun!! Here's to many more easy nights in his own, grown up room!!!

Great stuff!!!! I put Fin in his own room last night for the first time. He's only 3 months. I didn't sleep a wink for watching the video monitor. He did though. It was fantastic. Well done you!! xx

Aww pleased it went well hun I remember feeling anxious on our first night as well, horrible isnt it? Hope you feel a bit better ronight but sounds like he did really well on his own!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->