Oh my goodness me.....

booflebump

Mummy to Toby
Reaction score
I'm off work today so sat with my tea and toast watching homebirth diaries.....and sitting open mouthed at the woman who gave birth to an 11lb 12oz daughter - and the amazing midwives who managed a shoulder dystocia admirably.........we are truly amazing beings us women!! xxx

Im watching this! I love watching baby birth programs but OH says there mingin. My mam had this with my brother who was 11lb 3 but he was stuck for 4mins, my mam had to be cut and by brothers shoulder has to be pushed back up and shoved round as he was well and truly stuck. He had problems with his arm and dident crawl at all, went straigt to walking. Hes now 2 and a half and runing round my front room like a loony playing with thomas, spencer and lady.

was on discovery home and health. Im now watching cbeebies.

oh wow! i used to love these programmes when i was pregnant x

was on discovery home and health. Im now watching cbeebies.

Lol, very educational! I like Mr Tumble the best, he teaches sign language.

I had my brother today, i wasent watching it on my own lol. He loves something special. he knows more makaton than me and i work with adults with LD but i am bloody sick of thomas the tank.

OMG massssiivveeee!!!! How the hell do you get something that big out?!!!! That is one thing that definately panics me.......what if you have to be cut?

OMG massssiivveeee!!!! How the hell do you get something that big out?!!!! That is one thing that definately panics me.......what if you have to be cut?

They cut you and then stitch you up

This woman didnt even tear a bit! Bu yup, as lozzy says they will sew you up no bother after ha ha xxx

i love this programme i watched it religiously throughout my last 2 pg's, i even recorded them on sky+ so i could watch them over and over!! Steve got really into them too!!
I love all birth programmes!

Big baby indeed and wow how amazing that the woman did not tear... My baby was 8lb 10oz and i tore open really badly, (which was fine by the way) incase i frighten anyone!

aww I missed it :( is it a series? Will sky+ it if it is. I love watching all these programmes!!

There on nearly every morning on discovery home and health.

ah, thank you! Will go look on my sky planner now :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->