OH my gosh my breasts are killing me.

mssk

Mom of two
Reaction score
My breasts hurt so bad. Bra, no bra...they still hurt. They were never this bad, that I remember, with DS or DD. And I can make it through the day without paying them to much attention but when I sleep I am just so uncomfortable, whether I wear a bra or not. I'm 16 weeks and was expecting it to ease up. I usually only feel this much discomfort during engorgement. Does anyone have any idea for getting some relief? Peeing 6 times a night has already made sleep difficult but getting back to sleep is even harder when my breasts feel like they are full of gravel.

Mine got better when I started wearing breast pads
I was leaking the tiniest bit , I only saw it once
When I tried hand expressing
But it was enough to make me pretty sore.
Even though I couldn't feel it being wet :)
I hve felt like when I drink ,it goes to my boobs at times
Like it used to when I had milk before

My boobs have hurt so much this time round. Last night I could barely shower I was in agony. I don't know if it's because I breastfed or if it's just this pregnancy but I don't remember this with my daughter.

I am showing sympathy for you. My breasts have grown two cup sizes already and I'm going to have even more problems when my milk comes in.
In my previous pregnancies, my breasts didn't get bigger until after my milk came in.
Showers are the worst with the water hitting the nips. ><
Probably in about 7-8 weeks, I will need to wear breast pads as I leak early.
I've found relief was to sleep in a sports bra that didn't have any clasps.

My sports bra is the only thing I can wear at the moment. Even laying on my side is painful.

I saw some sleep bras on mothercare today, I'm not having any real issues with my breasts right now but they look really comfortable

Mine were agony a few weeks ago, feeling a bit better now! Hopefully yours will ease up too x

Thank you ladies, I think it is different this time. With my first I didn't breast feed but with my second I did. I did wake up leaking the other night so I think I will try to find on of those sleep bras and breast pads because the sports bra isn't working. I really hope they don't get even bigger than they did last time they engorge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->