Oh my gosh! SHOW time with a question?

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies, just noticed my cervix is super high, feels like lips and kind of hiding up in my hahuu wall right now! I'm reading It's an ovulation sign SHOW? Now how long from this Show sign until I possibly ovulate? Yes I know it's hard to answer but I got soooo excited, and found tons of Ewcm too:happydance:
I need to seduce my husband tonight and if too tired ill jump on him in his sleep bahahahaha:haha:
Oh I so want a Christmas Bfp!! I'm expecting af again December 25.

Oh, yeah, you are close. No way of telling how long it has been this way but your cm sounds perfect for impending ovulation. I'd say you are within at least two days or one. I'd go crazy the next 3 days. FX!!:dust:

Thank you for responding:winkwink: I hope we catch the egg this month:happydance: Baby dust to you and everyone else in here

:dust:

Do you think you will test today? Its the earliest you could get a bfp. :dust:

Ftale, hi I have been confused the last few days, after getting a faint on a clearblue here yesterday morning I didn't know what to do, but I'm convinced it was an evap:dohh: Sooo I think I'm about to ovulate within 1-3 days time:winkwink: doesn't make sense I'm pregnant now after had a pretty normal Af a week ago. So I feel mild crampingness on and off and I have started to get very watery cm so I think we are going to bed tonigth:winkwink: We bed and then we wait lol.

:dust: to all!!

I'm in another cycle awaiting test day. I'm sorry you are feeling sad. Hold your head up :hugs:

Are you trying anything thing different this cycle?

Hi Ftale how is it going?:flower: I got my period December 26 and was done yesterday, so 3 short days is not to bad:winkwink: I'm going to keep on trying but I kind of freaked out a little yesterday taking my 3 sons to the dentist. Our oldest needs braces this year coming up, and dentist told me how much it would cost.... I almost lost my jaw on the floor:wacko: who knew having metal stuck in your mouth could be that expensive!!!??? $3300 and that's just for the first year... jeez!!
I went home in shock, told hubby when.he came home and I started crying because I told hubby if one more of our kids will have to do the same how on earth could we afford getting one last baby...
That's were I'm at rigth now. I feel selfish wanting one last because what if we can't afford things for the kids we have now and then add another little bean.. sigh.. at the same time I want one last :baby: So bad... I don't know anymore. As much as hubby understands more me being emotionally hurt having the miscarriage and wanting one more, I think he is hoping I will change my mind... I just feel like crying...:cry:
I feel lost and selfish...

:hugs: One day at a time, Star.

I've discovered for myself what is meant to be will be. But you have to get to that point of understanding what is best for yourself. You can't be forced into it. I don't know if you pray or not. I do and will do so for you. I don't really think there is a right or wrong in wanting another child when finances are a big question. Its just a matter of how you budget everything in and what the ending balance will be. Some people don't mind living tight for a few years while others are like 'gotta have THEM shoes'.

Take your time with thinking this through. :hugs:

Hey, and before I forget, my cycle was super short this round too. Only twos then spotting for 3. I ovulated on CD 9, Start, crazy!! I had a suspicion it would happen on CD 4 as I really felt my body gearing up to O and I was right. Have been concerned over such an early ovulation but was told it is still a viable egg. So, just waiting to see what happens.

Thank you Ftale for your kind words and prayers:hugs:
I don't pray on a daily basis and I have a hard time believing in him but I try sometimes to talk to him. After my mother, father in laws were here for Christmas I always feel more calm and collected and they are very religious and pray several times a day. We did so together the whole family and it felt good. Every time we prayed I cried... It's like I feel something when one of my family members pray, like I feel the presence of God if that makes sense? He must be real because I feel something that I can't explain:winkwink:
I really appreciate you praying for me, it warms my heart:hugs:
How many days prior O do you feel and see Ewcm? And how is your cervix when you ovulate? And I might have asked you before so I apologize I don't remember but how long have you tried to conceive and do you have any kids from before?
So nice to have someone here to talk to:hugs:

YW. :hugs:

EWCM doesn't happen for everyone some times just wetness. I get it for 3 days with the 3 day being the actual day of ovulation. Typicially your cervix is high, open and soft while fertile. Its that way so the sperm can enter in easier. I didn't know this a long time ago but learned a bit after having my daughter. She is six years old. My only child after 4 losses. My first born was born too soon and passes after birth. Then the rest of my children were miscarriages. I can't say why really but I've learned it really helps to take your vitamins and exercise a bit. The uterus needs proper blood flow as well as vitamins received from prenatals.

I hope I answered all your questions. ;) if not please feel free to ask again anything really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->