Oh my gosh!!!!! There's a line!!!!!!

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I'm 10 DPO and I was at the store last night and I thought what the heck I'll just buy a few tests..

But my DH wasn't with me when I tested he was asleep...

Should I wait until the next morning to test with him??

I can't contain my excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 105
I see it! Should get darker over the next few days. :) congrats!

Aww well done!!! Wait til the morning and do one together :) how lovely

H&h 9 months to you x

I would be waking him up, but i'm the most impatient person going! Congratulations xxx

Huge congratulations!! I too would wait till morning, it should be darker with FMU.

Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

x

I'd be jumping up and down on the bed screaming "look what we did" but I'm terrible at keeping secrets. Congratulations.

Congratulations! Yours looks identical to mine at 10dpo (I'm only 12dpo now, haha). I took mine at 5am, when I woke up, and you can bet that I ran right in and made my hubs wake up and look! I was too excited and I had to make sure that I wasn't just wishing the line into existence. =)

Omg rusty im so happy for you!!! Now we can be bump buddies!! Congrats i couldnt keep it a secret i screamed for dh imediatly lol

Ha! I had a feeling with all your symptoms you've been threading about! With those fab bbt's and feeling hot, loose bm's....I had a good feeling! So very happy for you and welcome to first tri!:happydance:

Yay Rustyswife!!!!! I remember seeing you in the TTC forums last month. I think we ov around the same time :)

I am so happy for you and that line looks exactly like mine at 10dpo. I got my very first faint at 9dpo at night and then had a line like that the next morning.

That is so a bfp it's not even funny. Congrats girl!!!!!!!!

Eeeeeek!!!!! Looks like a Bfp to me!!

Thank you girls soo much!!!! We're thrilled!!! Just feels like a dream though!!!!

I took two tests yesterday and one today!!! Love seeing those lines!!!!

The one on top is yesterday's with 2 bottles of water
Middle one is yesterday's FMU
Last one is today's FMU

:dance::happydance::dance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 26
Omg rusty those are fantastic lines!! Def pregnant!! Im soooo excited for you!! You got to calculate your due date you can do it online.

Congratulations! those are beautiful lines for 10dpo. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->