Oh my living word.... Evening nausea!

Mumtodogs

Reaction score
So every morning I dry heave (have been sick a couple of times) but as soon as I eat I'm ok. All day I can snack to keep nausea away, but by 6pm ish there is nothing I can do to stop the sick feeling. Not actually being sick though.

Blergh!!!

Support, tips, sympathy, cuddles.... Anything you can offer. I'm actually (pathetically) in tears like every other day with it.

Hi hun, I have been feeling very nauseous at night, its not nice especially accompanied with heartburn. So I'm yet to find something to ease it :) x

Sorry you are going through this :( you have my absolute sympathy i had very similar with my son - brief sickness nausea first thing that would disappear quickly at so so ill at night. I found also if i ate too late i would vomit in the night :/ yuck. All i can say is in two weeks from now the worst will be behind you, what's two weeks? Im not belittling you as i used to be in tears over it too but it will really honestly pass soon x

I'm with you. I would get home and go to bed...at 6..just becasue when I'm sleeping I'm not nauseas. it's finally starting to let up just enough to stop contemplating suicide..I'm kidding but wow!!!!! it was a tough, tough month..I wish i had a cure but I wasn't able to find any relief. time seems to be the only thing that has helped it.
GOOD LUCK!

Hey this sounds like what I was going through! It's eased up on me the past two nights thank god (though I am a bit worried why it suddenly disappeared?) I think actually now that I think about it the thing that I changed in the past few days was that I started occasionally eating sugary things, like I bought those Sunsweet Prune "Ones" and ate them like candy whenever I felt a slight bit queasy and they would help within five to ten minutes or so. Then, I started wanting hot chocolate and whenever I'd have that, I'd feel better. Yesterday I even went so far as getting a Twix from the store WITH my hot chocolate lol, and at night I had to run to the store for tp and I picked up a chocolate bar, and whenever I'd wake up hungry in the night, I'd just eat that. I know it's not the healthiest solution, but I think things with high sugar in them really do help stave off the nausea. High sugar things sounded DISGUSTING to me until I actually ate/drank them, and then I was like, "Wait, I want more of that!" I think it'd be more healthy to have GOOD sugars like berries (I saw another poster say something about that) but in the moments that is all I had available.

Also, I keep almonds by my bed because I find they help, and crackers. I also drink a calcium-magnesium supplement because I read that magnesium really helps with morning sickness and believe me, it does! I'll private message you the brand I use because it works like magic, again like the prunes within about five minutes of drinking it, and it doesn't even taste that bad.

Mumtodogs I'm sorry you feel so unwell. I find ginger tea helps me but so far I've only had mild queasiness. I really hope you feel better soon.

Skywalker, could you also pm me the calcium-magnesium supplement you use please? And thanks :)

Mumtodogs I'm sorry you feel so unwell. I find ginger tea helps me but so far I've only had mild queasiness. I really hope you feel better soon.

Skywalker, could you also pm me the calcium-magnesium supplement you use please? And thanks :)

Sure! I'm having a cup right now as I type lol :haha: My saviour in a cup.

I had horrible night nausea with my son. So sorry, hang in there. xoxo

right now i have evening sickness too! i have like a hour in the evenings to eat then i feel sick again :dohh:

I feel sick all day and all evening then I wake up at about 2am feeling fresh :cry: then bang 7am bleughhhh!

Thanks for all your support!! I keep telling myself I'm lucky / its a good sign, but that doesn't always help!!

It was our 2 year wedding anniversary this week, so hubby took me to my favourite tapas bar last night to celebrate. I could hardly touch anything! I had to get him to stop the car on the way home and threw my guts up in a supermarket car park! I'm sure the old dears a couple of spaces down thought I was some drunk wife on her way home from a night out!! Plus I puked all over my new shoes! hahaha

Thanks for all your support!! I keep telling myself I'm lucky / its a good sign, but that doesn't always help!!

It was our 2 year wedding anniversary this week, so hubby took me to my favourite tapas bar last night to celebrate. I could hardly touch anything! I had to get him to stop the car on the way home and threw my guts up in a supermarket car park! I'm sure the old dears a couple of spaces down thought I was some drunk wife on her way home from a night out!! Plus I puked all over my new shoes! hahaha

Oh no, puke on new shoes :(
I hope you're feeling better today!

Hey, hun. I am sorry you are going through this but, hang in there.I had this and it went away as i neared 14weeks. I used to have both morning and evening sickness.
There is no toilet left on my way to work where i haven't puked and even in doorway of our apartment over my favorite shoes.

Other poster mentioned about eating sugary things but, for me it only made it worst. I think it depends from person to person what gives them relief. Certainly ginger tea was somewhat relieving.

Thanks guys, feel not too bad today, but I've got about an hour before the dreaded evening nausea strikes!! Today I CRAVED salty chips and popcorn chicken from KFC (I'm vegetarian?!?) but I gave in and it totally settled my stomach!! Oh no, I'm usually a bit of a health nut but all I want with this pregnancy I cheese on toast and now KFC! I'm going to be the size of a house!

The thought of ritz crackers bleughhhh! Hahha! Thanks for the tip tho xx

I just had 20 mins of feeling fine!! It's back now :(

:haha: fair enough, personally i love them :haha::

thinking of evening nausa ... mine has just returned :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back