Oh my Lord.. Lisa Irwin - missing 10 month old :(

Jem_x3

Mummy to Isabella :)
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...earch-Missouri-baby-snatched-crib-widens.html

There's also a poster going round on Facebook. I am almost in tears. I'm praying they find her :cry: Who the hell would steal a baby sleeping in it's cot? From someone's home??? :cry: I just hope it isn't found out the parents are hiding something.. :nope:

God how awful! Hope whatever's happened to her shes safe and well somewhere. I see someone has commented that there is no evidence of anyone getting through the window.

I was paranoid for a long time of leaving even a top window open in my kids rooms even in the middle of summer incase someone climbed in and took them!

I know. I hate having Isabella in another room incase someone breaks in. Reading about this made me feel so sick. I just hope it's a case where someone wanted a baby to love and care for and she's okay. And I'm praying the parents had nothing to do with it and she's not okay.. it's so sad she's so beautiful :cry:

That sent shivers down my spine, my LO is fast asleep in her bed at the mo, it makes me feel so uneasy

Gosh thats so heartbreaking, i hope shes found soon, safe and sound!!

oh god, what a nightmare. can't even begin to imagine what they're feeling :( hope she's found safe and well! x

I hope she is found........how awful.

i do think its got to be a family member or friend someone who has been to the house possibly, apparently they dont think the person got in or out through the window but by the door. 3 mobile phones were taking from the side where they are always left.
They must of known where they were going to get in and out quickly wthout waking anyone.

The father came home from a night shift at 4am to find lights on unlocked door and a window open and raised the alarm.

I read this the other day on FB somebody posted a link and it just made me so sad and made my tummy turn, absolutely hate missing baby/child stories :cry: Poor little thing I really hope she's found.

I hope she is found........how awful.

i do think its got to be a family or friend someone who has been to the house possibly, apparently they dont think the person got in or out through the window but by the door. 3 mobile phones were taking from the side where they are always left.
They must of know where they were going to get in and out quickly wthout waking anyone.

The father came home from a night shift at 4am to find lights on unlocked door and a window open and raised the alarm.

I agree. I think it was said the house is quite out of the way along some really windy roads and you'd have to have been there before to know how to get to it. Even worse if it is someone they knew.. or if they're hiding something.. :nope:

yeah exactly, also its extreamly risky to go into someones house and snatch a child/baby right? what if the baby cried/screamed...........and what intruder would turn lights on?... very odd.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/search-missing-mo-girl-generates-frustration-14679419

:nope: I keep hoping for a breakthrough but they have nothing

They found a receipt in the house from a local grocery store and went to the store and viewed surveillance tapes that shown the mother buying wine, napkins and paper plates with a man who is not the baby's father the same night Baby Lisa came up missing.

The baby was not with them while they were at the store. Could baby Lisa have already been gone hours before it was reported?

They found a receipt in the house from a local grocery store and went to the store and viewed surveillance tapes that shown the mother buying wine, napkins and paper plates with a man who is not the baby's father the same night Baby Lisa came up missing.

The baby was not with them while they were at the store. Could baby Lisa have already been gone hours before it was reported?

Oh no! I hadn't read that yet.. I really thought she would be found :cry: But from that it doesn't look good.. I hope she hasn't done something to her.. that must mean the Dad really does think she's been kidnapped when she might not have been. I've been waiting for her to found but it's been a week now ugh :nope: Lisa's Mom is apparently getting prepared to be arrested because she believes it's going to be pinned on her anyway..

ETA: She's still married to her eldest son's father.. though I don't think it's him she was seen with he's away. Interesting anyway.

Baby Lisa's mother is 'still married to another man despite claims she is engaged to father of missing child'

The mother of missing Lisa Irwin is still married to another man, despite claiming she is engaged to the father of the 10-month old baby, it has been revealed.

Kansas City parents Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have talked about their engagement and wedding plans in interviews since their baby disappeared in Missouri on Monday.

But now the family of the father of her six-year-old son Michael have claimed that she is still married to their son.

Bradley and her husband Sean Bradley separated four years ago, but never got divorced, they say.

The family of Mr Bradley, who is currently away serving in the Army, said that their daughter-in-law was a good person who they do not think would be capable of harming a child.

The couple met at high school and got married shortly after she fell pregnant with their son.

Bradley and her current partner Jeremy Irwin have been trying to take themselves out of the media spotlight after they came under increasing suspicion in the disappearance of their daughter.

The couple claim that Lisa Irwin was abducted from her crib after Bradley put her to bed at 10:30pm on Monday.

They reported her missing on Tuesday and began television interviews appealing for her return the next day.

But on Thursday police said that they had stopped co-operating with the investigation.

This weekend they started meeting with officers again and said they had just needed a break from incessant police questioning.

Family spokesman Mike Lerette said that they will be giving fewer interviews now because they want full attention on finding their daughter.

Just bumping this thread!!

I saw the parents on Dr Phil the other day (think it screened in Feb in the USA) and I don't trust them. My gut feeling is that they are hiding something.

Anyone else? xx

Just bumping this thread!!

I saw the parents on Dr Phil the other day (think it screened in Feb in the USA) and I don't trust them. My gut feeling is that they are hiding something.

Anyone else? xx

I saw it too here a few weeks ago. I don't think the show did much at all to prove their innocence. I think they are hiding something too.

Oh my. this would absolutley break me. I pray to God that her parents get her back safe and sound; I hope she's well in the mean time. There are some sick individuals out there. This is my absolute worst nightmare - I think I need to go cuddle my baby now. x

There's a huge thread in baby club that was always top of the page for weeks about her. Lots of conspirisy theories ect .
So sad .

How sad :nope:

I hope they haven't done anything to that poor little girl :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back